tiet's sportivo a work in progress :)

tiet

tiet ! looking good, better pictures ASAP !

maybe you can come and lower my car some, i still got 2 finger gaps left xD

lol are you running on coilovers? or are we going to chop your springs?

heres a picture i know its not the best, it was with my phone.

waiting to borrow my friends camera.

height.png

Edited by tiet

You'll notice with the teins, the front spring on their lowest height setting, won't actually be as low as say king spring super low fronts whereas the rears can go quite low. I've always wondered why tein made them like that, but being tein, I'm sure they've put extensive r&d into them.

Also, when adjusting damping, make sure you don't go beyond 16 clicks from max hard (ie. anti clockwise). The install instructions/manuals specifically say going beyond that will cause damage to the coilover.

Good purchase by the way, they are a great street coilover.

You'll notice with the teins, the front spring on their lowest height setting, won't actually be as low as say king spring super low fronts whereas the rears can go quite low. I've always wondered why tein made them like that, but being tein, I'm sure they've put extensive r&d into them.

Also, when adjusting damping, make sure you don't go beyond 16 clicks from max hard (ie. anti clockwise). The install instructions/manuals specifically say going beyond that will cause damage to the coilover.

yeah i was thinking because it takes consideration to the driver, maybe the extra weight with the engine and driver, it would make the front heavier and sink lower, so they kept it a few cm higher who knows lol.

yeah i didnt get the instructions with it, i wasn't to sure about the damper setting i know its 16 clicks but does it start from the right as in 1 and turning it anti clockwise (to the left) adjustes the damper to 16?

yeah i was thinking because it takes consideration to the driver, maybe the extra weight with the engine and driver, it would make the front heavier and sink lower, so they kept it a few cm higher who knows lol.

yeah i didnt get the instructions with it, i wasn't to sure about the damper setting i know its 16 clicks but does it start from the right as in 1 and turning it anti clockwise (to the left) adjustes the damper to 16?

To adjust the damping, turn clockwise until you feel resistance where it won't click anymore (don't force it to click when you feel the resistance) - that will be the max hardest damping. From max hardest tamping turn anti-clockwise to soften the damping but don't go beyond 16 clicks anti-clockwise.

To adjust the damping, turn clockwise until you feel resistance where it won't click anymore (don't force it to click when you feel the resistance) - that will be the max hardest damping. From max hardest tamping turn anti-clockwise to soften the damping but don't go beyond 16 clicks anti-clockwise.

ahh i see yeah then we got it set up right thanks for that

height.png

im running on super wagons as well :)

interesting stuff about the fronts not being able to go too low, thought it was just me lol

height.png

im running on super wagons as well :)

interesting stuff about the fronts not being able to go too low, thought it was just me lol

lol i guess you could get lower springs into the coilovers? would that work?

Looking good on your taillights man , i was experimenting my own style of LED taillights but i am not too sure it works or not , just wish me luck and i might bring my mod to the next level after this that is Headlight R8 Style . Pinned: LED i will be using Strip LED easier and more safe.

Looking good on your taillights man , i was experimenting my own style of LED taillights but i am not too sure it works or not , just wish me luck and i might bring my mod to the next level after this that is Headlight R8 Style . Pinned: LED i will be using Strip LED easier and more safe.

take one step further with the led taillights... http://hackedgadgets.com/2007/08/03/top-5-break-light-hacks/

edit: sorry teit

Edited by chicken

lol umm sorry? for what ahaha

the next step would be these :) mmmm yummy and sexy

DSC00055.jpg

(picture borrowed from dennis :)

for spamming :P

so whats the next step? a few cool things in that pic

Edited by chicken

lol umm sorry? for what ahaha

the next step would be these :) mmmm yummy and sexy

DSC00055.jpg

(picture borrowed from dennis :)

for spamming :P

so whats the next step? a few cool things in that pic

i wouldn't mind doing the LED converstions ^_^"

car looks sweet

but one thing, i must say u must be the sickest driver here.

the pic in ur sig is crazyy!!!!!

u were redlining 6th!

not just that, u did it all while ur engine was still warming up and u had ur seatbelt off B)

hehehe

lol

make sure the light for ur door opening is there too.

:lol:

na i wish i knew how to do all that photo shop stuff

i just know how to use the smudge thing

hahah

• 2 weeks later...