[WA] Toyota Owners Christmas Lunch BBQ - Sunday December 14th, 2008 - 12:30pm

CLG

Occasion: Toyota owners and enthusiasts get together.

Date: Sunday December 14th, 2008

Time: 12:30pm onwards

Bring: Something to sit on, whatever you wish to drink, wives, husbands, girlfriends, boyfriends, games, sunscreen, hats, appetite, tall stories, ...!

Cost: $10 per adult to cover the BBQ and food I'll supply

Location: Sir James Mitchell Park, South Perth Foreshore. We'll be situated on the grass area west of the western carpark, under the trees.

decemberbbqsd7.png

As I haven't found a Christmas get together thread anywhere, I'll start one now! A great chance to round out the year... catching up with fellow Toyota owners and enthusiasts, with a great feed and a social beverage or three! I'd also like to put a few automotive proposals for the forthcoming year to everyone who attends, so would appreciate your attendance, even if only for half an hour. At the very least, come down and say hello, if you can't stay for the BBQ, or have plans that will cut into the start of this event.

As there are no BBQ's near the chosen location, I'm happy to bring my BBQ down for the day. I'm also happy to organise the food side of things, as I can get bulk buys at decent prices. I'd greatly appreciate your $10 per adult payment prior to December 2nd, so I can gauge amounts and interest. I'm happy to travel to a few convenient locations around Perth to collect money prior to the day if people don't want to net bank, and I can't stress how important it is to notify me of your attendance please - makes catering sooooooo much easier!

I'm hoping for a good turn out, my proposals if accepted and developed will certainly give WA Toyota owners something to look forward too, and be proud of - but more about that on the day! I also look forward to catching up with all of you for a social event worthy of your attendance?!

Clint

0403 733 054

Edited by CLG

There's about 25 people down for this thus far from other clubs, even if you can't or don't want to stay for the BBQ in the afternoon, please come and hear what I have to say, I would hope my proposals will benefit every West Australian Toyota owner?! If we get under way at 12:30 exactly, I hope to be done and have all your questions answered by 1pmish.

Occasion: Toyota owners and enthusiasts get together.

Location: Sir James Mitchell Park, South Perth Foreshore. We'll be situated on the grass area west of the carpark, under the trees.

Date: Sunday December 14th, 2008

Time: 12:30pm onwards

Bring: Something to sit on, whatever you wish to drink, wives, husbands, girlfriends, boyfriends, games, sunscreen, hats, appetite, tall stories, and $10 per adult to cover the BBQ and food I'll supply.

As I haven't found a Christmas get together thread anywhere, I'll start one now! A great chance to round out the year... catching up with fellow Toyota owners and enthusiasts, with a great feed and a social beverage or three! I'd also like to put a few automotive proposals for the forthcoming year to everyone who attends, so would appreciate your attendance, even if only for half an hour. At the very least, come down and say hello, if you can't stay for the BBQ, or have plans that will cut into the start of this event.

As there are no BBQ's near the chosen location, I'm happy to bring my BBQ down for the day. I'm also happy to organise the food side of things, as I can get bulk buys at decent prices. I'd greatly appreciate your $10 per adult payment prior to December 2nd, so I can gauge amounts and interest. I'm happy to travel to a few convenient locations around Perth to collect money prior to the day if people don't want to net bank, and I can't stress how important it is to notify me of your attendance please - makes catering sooooooo much easier!

I'm hoping for a good turn out, my proposals if accepted and developed will certainly give WA Toyota owners something to look forward too, and be proud of - but more about that on the day! I also look forward to catching up with all of you for a social event worthy of your attendance?!

Clint

0403 733 054

For sure Ill be there.... not enough Toyota love in Perth I reckon.....

Are there any speed humps in that carpark?

I'll be playing Baseball tomorrow if anyone wants to drop their payments off between 8:30am -1pm

UWA Sports Park (McGillivray Oval)

Brockway Rd

MT CLAREMONT

or in the BURSWOOD area from 3pmish onwards, call me on 0403 733 054 for directions, if yopu're coming to either location?!

Good news! I just scored a new job with AMEX, so I'll be staying in Perth this summer (well I wanted to go on holiday, but good news nonetheless). I should be able to make it and say hello to the boys and girls again, if the Christmas festivities permits!

Good news! I just scored a new job with AMEX, so I'll be staying in Perth this summer (well I wanted to go on holiday, but good news nonetheless). I should be able to make it and say hello to the boys and girls again, if the Christmas festivities permits!

Hey that's good news Jase, congrats.. Yeah I'll probably come to this meet..