Awesome Car Control!!!

SILVABULLIT

how did you find that video of me!!!! :yahoo:

i think that video is on every car forum, i saw it first on the VW forum then i posted it on the commodore forum, and now its on here.

but man he has skill. alot of the other forums bag him out and say that AWD is more forgiving and stuff, but still it takes skill to do that no matter what

Edited by bd-850

I reckon give me 1-4 weeks and a 500whp wrx and i can do that :P not as clean or smooth but similar heheh.

Definitely a good effort and skill involve to get a awd drive car to spin on the spot it is not easy. I had a go in my brothers evo 9 on a wetish skid pan (oran park but it was raining) and yeh i couldnt get it to do it, mind you all he has is an exhaust system and running abit more boost.

u n i both know SB that the kebab machine would take him ;) :P ;) :P

dude this has already been posted.... the sound coming from that subi is scary

meh ..... some light snacking for the stivo ;)

He can drive well. But it obviously isn't done in one take, which would impress me more. I'm not trying to say I can do better, but throw a WRC driver into that course and see how he does.

What I will give him credit for is a very well orchestrated advertising campaign. His sponsors must be very happy with him at the moment.

Yeah he has better than average driving skills, and is a half-decent rally driver, but you can easily see (and has been proven) that it's not one take, and with a _lot_ of practice.

Although, obviously not enough practice, as he hits the wall at 2:20....

• 1 month later...