Corona Stud Pattern

The Reverand

Hi all, im new to the forums, im trying to find some nice wheels that will fit on my 66 Corona, can anyone tell me what wheels would fit it from other toyota/holden/ford models of that era?

Not too sure of what else would fit but I urge you to consider keeping the stock steel rims on it, paint them up nice and pop the hubcaps on. Get some whitewall tyre people to do some whitewalls on your tyres and you're set. Lower it, venetian blind in the back window and you have a cool period correct classic that will only increase in value. Just my thoughts. If you are in Adelaide I can steer you in the direction of good whitewall people and venetian blind people cos I have done it to all my cars. :spiteful:

Not too sure of what else would fit but I urge you to consider keeping the stock steel rims on it, paint them up nice and pop the hubcaps on. Get some whitewall tyre people to do some whitewalls on your tyres and you're set. Lower it, venetian blind in the back window and you have a cool period correct classic that will only increase in value. Just my thoughts. If you are in Adelaide I can steer you in the direction of good whitewall people and venetian blind people cos I have done it to all my cars. :spiteful:

yeah i thought about that, the wheels arent too bad, bit of surface rust, might just clean them up get hold of some new or refurbished chrome centre cap bits and whitewalls, though if i did put mags on it i was keeping the stockers anyway.......... heres a pic of the old girl as she is now.......

ttttt.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmm................. that is a real nice 'Rona!

Stockies and whitewalls would suit that very well. Hubcaps can easy be refurbed...... again if you are in Adelaide then I can suggest a place to help.

Place at Lonsdale called A-Class Metal Finishers. They do work for car heads all round Australia. I recently had a set of caps refurbed. They knocked all the dents out and polished the hell out of them and they look amazing.

mmmmmmmmmmm................. that is a real nice 'Rona!

Stockies and whitewalls would suit that very well. Hubcaps can easy be refurbed...... again if you are in Adelaide then I can suggest a place to help.

Place at Lonsdale called A-Class Metal Finishers. They do work for car heads all round Australia. I recently had a set of caps refurbed. They knocked all the dents out and polished the hell out of them and they look amazing.

Nah im in Sydney so yeah.............. yeah she has potential, i have just taken possesion of her from my nan (Just turned 92) who had owned it since brand new, still have the original sales receipts !!! It sat for 3 years whilst my nan gave up driving at the grand old age of 89, and we managed to get it going in about half an hour with a new battery, some new oil and some petrol down the carby !!! Pitty its a 2 speed auto though :( but its stock as a rock, so i plan restoring it in stock condition it will need a respray and some minor fixing up here and there but i recently registered it no problems.