Whats the best Aurion grade to buy now?

Hi there, I've just decided on a Toyota Aurion but cannot decide on which grade to purchase. I've read some reviews on the Prodigy and Sportivo ZR6 and am leaning towards the Sportivo.

I read this review and they state the Sportivo ZR6 is jam packed with features. Aurion Sportivo ZR6 Review

Does this review correctly describe the Sportivo?

Thanks in advance,

Craig Henderson

Hello and welcome to the forums. The good thing about all Aurion's (with the exception of the TRD) is that they all have the same engine and drivetrain. Now I can see that by narrowing the choices down to the Presara or ZR6, you are definitely in for the luxuries like leather seats, satnav, sunroof, keyless ignition, etc. So then this leaves you with the final decision really... do you want a really smooth ride, or do you want excellent handling? The Presara still has good handling, it's just a little more cushioned and 'spongy'. The Sportivo on the other hand has stiffer suspension, but the handling is greater than that of the Presara. Still fells like a boat at times, but when you really give it some, it does as it should.

That review you pointed to is fairly spot on. But everyone is always biased one way or another. The only true way to tell is to take them for a test drive yourself.

errr wouldnt the best grade of Aurion be the TRD SL?

LOL. In that sense... most definitely!

welcome mate!! The aurion is a GREAT car and since i have had it i have had no regrets on buying. i brought an Sx6 and love it! i think the only way to go is the sprotivo range, the body kits just set them off. they have sporty seats, handle really nice and are just a good overall car. the main reason people buy AT-X's over the sportivos is because they dont like the spoiler (i personally really like it) and if u want the lux or the prodigy just get leather in the ZR6 (i think thats avaliable :blink: corrct me someone if they dont offer that).

depense really wat you want in a car mate. if u want a luxury cruiser and thats more ur thing get the prodigy but u can always do that in the sportivo and you get the sporty looks and feel as a bonus :yahoo: that would be my pick mate. in white too btw looks really good :o

good luck with ur choice mate ;)

-B.K.S - Everyone would have one if they could only afford it = \

Edited by eSEXSIX