Opinion

Ascendant justice like some people say do wat u want. I loved my TRD Stickers and stuff and got critisisized but at the end of the day me and my mates liked it.

Although you might come to a stage where you will find that your opionoin will change and want to remove them. Guessing by the stripes you want they wont be very cheap.

Because mine was around $20...........and im now going to take it down.

But good luck on whateva you do man, Keep up the ZRE modding and ideas

CHeers

AUR15

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm.. might as well add an FPV decal on the windscreen.

now guys .... no need to make this personal ..... lets keep it on topic hey.

Edited by xoom
dont make it personal .... keep it on topic

I wasnt making personal comments on the OP, I was referring to this particular post:

comment has been editted out - Xoom

Were you talking about the white corolla with the blue stripes or the actual person who originally posted the pic?

Edited by xoom

I wasnt making personal comments on the OP, I was referring to this particular post:
comment has been removed - Xoom

Were you talking about the white corolla with the blue stripes or the actual person who originally posted the pic?

Isn't it a bit lame to ask for peoples opinion on your photoshop and then when they disapprove to imply they are e-thugs

Isn't it a bit lame to ask for peoples opinion on your photoshop and then when they disapprove to imply they are e-thugs
The stripes don't extend over the roof? fail.

*waits for spillige to arrive*

please tell me that u photo shopped that fuel consumption sticker onto the car and that it is not still really there.

am i suposed to take it off?

its up to you.

it is not illegal to take it off.

imo i think its just silly looking and shouldn't be left on there.

each to there own i guess.

ok guys ..... ive just gone through n cleaned this thread up.

Its pretty simple .... Will has asked for ur thoughts of GT stripping the rolla ..... my personal thoughts Will is that it might not suit ..... then again its really upto u as i said before .... i mean whats a cheap bit of vinyl really going to set u back .....

For the others nice to see some gave ur thoughts whether u liked the idea or not ..... for those that chose to have some words directed at Will as opposed to giving ur thoughts on his idea please just grow up and keep those thoughts to urselves ..... there is no need to get into a biatch fight on the forum .....

Now to Will ...... Will if ur gonna ask these questions b prepared to have ppl who may / may not like where ur heads at ..... thats life .... simply get over it and move on.

cheers

Bill

ok guys ..... ive just gone through n cleaned this thread up.

Its pretty simple .... Will has asked for ur thoughts of GT stripping the rolla ..... my personal thoughts Will is that it might not suit ..... then again its really upto u as i said before .... i mean whats a cheap bit of vinyl really going to set u back .....

For the others nice to see some gave ur thoughts whether u liked the idea or not ..... for those that chose to have some words directed at Will as opposed to giving ur thoughts on his idea please just grow up and keep those thoughts to urselves ..... there is no need to get into a biatch fight on the forum .....

Now to Will ...... Will if ur gonna ask these questions b prepared to have ppl who may / may not like where ur heads at ..... thats life .... simply get over it and move on.

cheers

Bill

+1

i know its a bit late, but i think i was a bit late, and didnt get to see the picture .... i would actually like to see what the gt stripes would look like... as they are also on the xr4, and i think "can"/ have the potential to look good, so if you could re-post the photo again, that would be great, .... plus take it as it comes, and dont listen to anyone else.... give it a try for yourself, and you like, keep, if you dont, then just remove, remember " be your own pioneer" ... ( sorry if i stole that not sure if i did or not )

anywayz tc.

if youre gonna do vinyl with that TRD badge on the grille you might as well go traditional red and white somehow...

2597610104_a824902636.jpg

youre halfway there with the white.

Edited by J_J

if youre gonna do vinyl with that TRD badge on the grille you might as well go traditional red and white somehow...

Good idea,William i have sticker guy. My previous ride with a couple of different looks..(not me in the pic)

post-9535-1231064258_thumb.jpg

post-9535-1231064615_thumb.jpg

Edited by JVN11L

That trd rally car looks sweet i wonder if its possible to get that but with out all the sponsers and the number. hmmmmm would it breach some sort of copyright law? (please dont flame)

thanks J_J

Good idea,William i have sticker guy. My previous ride with a couple of different looks..(not me in the pic)

hi john, is your sticker guy really expensive? and what sort of desines can he do?

cheers, William

Edited by Ascendant justice

id go for something more original...

dont straight copy the trd vinyl, dont go for the typical ford type racing stripes either.

go for something red, similar to TRD corolla but nothing SOO over the top... probebly on the sides only... asymmetrical type of design even.

That trd rally car looks sweet i wonder if its possible to get that but with out all the sponsers and the number. hmmmmm would it breach some sort of copyright law? (please dont flame)

thanks J_J

hi john, is your sticker guy really expensive? and what sort of desines can he do?

cheers, William

All depends what you need and how diffficult,i dont know what others charge cos he is the only one i've been to and is good quality, has heaps of TRD stickers too.He did the 12Hour BP RX7's in the 90's and most Mazda motorsport stuff.Get you his details when i can.. :)