help me plz

sikwitit

hey everybody i need help and this site has offerd me lots of it

i want to replace the auto shifter with this levoc shifter

http://www.importscene.com.au/prod522.htm

how do i do it?

second i want to buy and install a flip flop trunk anyone know where i can buy one in aus don't want to get it shipped from america to much $$$$$

and last but not least i wanto make my car look more tuffer like jdm tuning style

i seen a pair of m3 mirrors i gonna buy but i don't reali know wat else i can buy to make my car look mean

sean

i'd suggest eyelids, lowering and some decent rims (NO CHROME FFS PLZ!) in order to make your camry look 'mean'.

as it is a camry i personally don't really want to go deep with exterior mods, only things that would help make the car safer, more reliable and to have a better driving expirience (like nice interior etc)

don't go with the m3 mirrors etc, as i assume it would be hard to get them in properly (as the mirrors are electronically controlled etc), and they would be pretty costly aswell.

as for the boot that does seem like a pretty interesting idea though, never heard of it.

found some info here on how to DIY http://www.v6z24.com/howto/fliptrunk

Edited by RoM2nV

If your just going for looks mainly there's a few things that are a must lol.

Some nice wheels, lower it, depo clear headlights (Ebay US)..also have a blacked out version, Depo red and clear tail lights...ect.

Check out Toyota Nation for some very nice examples :)

Also if you do a search there one member did a custom flip top trunk for next to nothing :P

thanks for ur input i have already got a set of wheels 18inch ssw phantoms

lowering will be next on my list of stuff to do

for the front how do u make eye lid covers?

i have been trying to get red white lights but no one ships to aus

hey everybody i need help and this site has offerd me lots of it

i want to replace the auto shifter with this levoc shifter

http://www.importscene.com.au/prod522.htm

how do i do it?

second i want to buy and install a flip flop trunk anyone know where i can buy one in aus don't want to get it shipped from america to much $$$

and last but not least i wanto make my car look more tuffer like jdm tuning style

i seen a pair of m3 mirrors i gonna buy but i don't reali know wat else i can buy to make my car look mean

sean

No, by the sounds of it you want to make it look like it came out of Need For Speed Underground. And don't care that it will drive like a nugget, because it will look fully sik hektik bro.

Please don't. Just, don't.

Yes... you CAN get the red/clear tails from the US...

I have a set mate. Actually, a few of us at Auscam have some.

Look up "Matrix" - car accessories place on Ebay... they're in LA, they should be able to help you out :)

PM me on Auscam if you have any questions mate, there's more to just plug and play :P They have an extra bulb that needs to be double jumpered :)

Also, the Levoc shifter... search on TN, there's a whole entire walkthrough on how to install these on our Gen 3s :P

Edited by Whip Cracker

I did investigating on that Levoc shifter on AC... is that where you got the info from, or you look on TN?

Apparently these are one of the only shifters you can get with an O/D button. To install, it's not really easy... but looks awesome when done. You can even change the handbrake around too from the same manufacturer and make them match.