Rear Swaybar

Lunjiaow

yes they are available a guy on boost cruising said he could get me one from whiteline around about 200 delivered and a guy on yaris world was selling trd ones (he has a business) and it was gonna be around the same price delivered from USA

That's cheap, only problem is Whiteline hasn't made one for Yaris yet, or have they?

Well i just found out the part number for the Whiteline Rear Sway Bar 22mm. BTR86. Thanks to KT668

Edited by Lunjiaow

Well i went to Repco today. They say that whiteline stopped making the swaybars for the yaris.

They said they can get one custom made by Shelby, pretty much the same thing as whiteline but different colour.

So i ordered one and all up was about $215 delivered. Hopefully i get it next week. Pretty cheap compared to skyline swaybars I've paid for.

• 3 months later...

So Whiteline are still making it? haha

Apparently Whiteline used to be Shelby, so it'd make sense if Whiteline are still making the Yaris RSB..

Lunjiaow, how much of a difference did the RSB make for you?

I cant say it made much difference cause i haven't taken corners hard yet. I occasionally get clunks from the swaybar, cause the way its been designed.

But it has taken most the sway out of low speed cornering. Only problem is that i slide on stock seats. =[

It appears that Whiteline have changed their part# for the Yaris RSB just slightly. It use to be BTR86, now it's BTR86Z. I'm not sure what the extra 'Z' means. But the price has gone up too, last time Bursons in Liverpool quoted me $175 for the BTR86, now they are quoting me $245 for the BTR86Z.. :(

I'll continue to ring around.