Finally fitted my new Wheels.

man, that's really sweet. i reeeally like those wheels.

dun wish to be a cold blanket, but i'd be careful if u was going to lower the car

Thanks. The funny thing is that the car height remained the same. previously I was wearing 195/60/15 tyres and now I wear 215/45/17. I put both beside each other and the hieght was virtually identical. I feel so much better in the corners now :D . Cant wait to get better suspension. :rolleyes:

Dude - very nice. 

Hey, I'm coming to the West Indies for the cricket in 2007, can you pick me up from the airport if you still have the car?

:P

Cool... We should have a TOCAU meet in Kingston mon!!! B) B) B)

Hopefully by then the Toll Road is completed and it will only take 90mins from Montego Bay to Kingston. :)

man, that's really sweet. i reeeally like those wheels.

dun wish to be a cold blanket, but i'd be careful if u was going to lower the car

Thanks. The funny thing is that the car height remained the same. previously I was wearing 195/60/15 tyres and now I wear 215/45/17. I put both beside each other and the hieght was virtually identical. I feel so much better in the corners now :D . Cant wait to get better suspension. :rolleyes:

it's not the height that gets u, it's the width. :(

Nice choice there m8!! Well done!

Unless I am mistaken these are the OZ Superleggera, right?

I am sure that you will also notice that your car accelerates more firmly now. This is due to the reduced weight of each rim!! ;)

Yes car feels much better. Much better handeling. Wheelspin greatly reduced. :D OZ 4 life. ;)