Jspec - anyone have luck from these people

AUR30N

Hi,

Iam having dificulties in registering also having no luck with email responses.

has anyone had success in importing some of these kits and if so how much was the kit and how much was the shipment to the land down under Oz.

Cheers

Azza

Yeah ive been talking business with him, he is keen to do business with australia. He invited me to visit his show room, but im not going to singapore for work till next december. Ive sorted eveything, price, paypal account to pay to, delivery etc. Send payment through to them next week and should have lipkit from them in about 3 weeks. Wanted to get it earlier, but the mail system has been really slow over christmas and i was too afraid it was going to rock up when i was away on holidays.

PM me after the 29th and ill give you his name and email address to speak to him.

not sure if that lip kit would fit the sportivos...

i noticed that its only got one exhaust???

1 Exhaust in Asia means 2.4L Engine

3.5L always have 2 exhausts..

has anyone tried these guys for this kit

http://www.airmaster.com.my/body_kit/Bodyk...ta_camry07.html

Azza

Yeah they have two catalogues, the new catalogue is pretty cool, new curves. But these kits aint what i looking for, as they would make a atx look like a sportivo. And why bother when you could just upgrade your car to a sportivo. The also sell the parts invidually if you want. I have the guys name on my work email address, but dont go back to work till the 2 feb, I got the quote about 8 months ago, i think the quote was around 2k painted and delivered, for the full kit. If you want the contact details pm me after the 2nd. But im only there till the 14th as im off to nevada los-vages for work.

has anyone tried these guys for this kit

http://www.airmaster.com.my/body_kit/Bodyk...ta_camry07.html

Azza

Yeah they have two catalogues, the new catalogue is pretty cool, new curves. But these kits aint what i looking for, as they would make a atx look like a sportivo. And why bother when you could just upgrade your car to a sportivo. The also sell the parts invidually if you want. I have the guys name on my work email address, but dont go back to work till the 2 feb, I got the quote about 8 months ago, i think the quote was around 2k painted and delivered, for the full kit. If you want the contact details pm me after the 2nd. But im only there till the 14th as im off to nevada los-vages for work.

Got quoted USD$700 not sure if it included the shipment

Azza