[WA] Autosalon Perth. July 26-27

OOOOH i want to enter my car but aaah its not in the bestest of condition, but i can be one of those half slutty stuck up models to pose for the cars <_< ... LOL......

that was a joke right...?

HAHAHAHA joking on what part.....? My car not being in the best of condition or the model part.....

But truth is, most of those girls are snobbed up molez.... they ususally fkn give me an evil eye, and im not even a part of the auto salon, just looking.

mmm... were joking bout been one of them "slutty stuck up moles" - which, well, alot of them arent sluts, they are in fact just promotions girls or models that have a job to do.

And why would they give u an evil eye? do u stare them down cos ur ugly and they're not??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

sorry i couldn't help myself.

simo, would you get me to pose for your car and take pictures if i ever turned up in a mankini? ;)

i`ll even go rent a NOBIRD n park it there just so u can pose man! :P

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOOH i want to enter my car but aaah its not in the bestest of condition, but i can be one of those half slutty stuck up models to pose for the cars <_< ... LOL......

HAHAHAHA joking on what part.....? My car not being in the best of condition or the model part.....

But truth is, most of those girls are snobbed up molez.... they ususally fkn give me an evil eye, and im not even a part of the auto salon, just looking.

mmm... were joking bout been one of them "slutty stuck up moles" - which, well, alot of them arent sluts, they are in fact just promotions girls or models that have a job to do.

And why would they give u an evil eye? do u stare them down cos ur ugly and they're not??

simo, would you get me to pose for your car and take pictures if i ever turned up in a mankini? ;)

only if jeremy wears a jock strap and pretends to bend you over you big hunk of man steak.

Edited by Simo

only if jeremy wears a jock strap and pretends to bend you over you big hunk of man steak.

:lol::lol::lol: man steak! :lol::lol::lol: gold

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone still keen?

If you are, i propose those that are (and those that just wana meet for Nando's) meet up and we can talk about the event. No big deal, just talk over a peri-naised chook and see what the nights discussions hold.

Any takers?

Sat 11 April

7:00pm Nando's Carousel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Tell you what guys, you do it next year and ill join yous for sure, severe lack of Celicas here.

That and next year I would of had enough money to do some serious work on it.

Tell you what guys, you do it next year and ill join yous for sure, severe lack of Celicas here.

nice! very nice! good to know we got some celicas wanting to join :P

someting wrong with auto salon this year, their show details is not even out yet. so yeh, dun worry, we will plan ahead before next years show! :)

nice! very nice! good to know we got some celicas wanting to join :P

someting wrong with auto salon this year, their show details is not even out yet. so yeh, dun worry, we will plan ahead before next years show! :)

autosalon...uh...kill me

There's a dyno for anyone interested

start up a collection tin for me and ill ship the sportivo over to represent on the dyno to produce some numbers for the rolla's ;) ;) ;)

BTW its about $1400 each way to ship the car over to WA from Sydney ...... so start ur collecting ..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

grand total of $2800 at the moment ..... lol

Renting would be a cheaper option....... why not go for TRD or Aurion Stivo rather than rolla stivo....... :P