[WA] Autosalon Perth. July 26-27

So, if there is anyone thats 100% in entering the show, purely for experince and/or fun lets get a definite number by say.........., the end of April? That way it's plenty of time for entry's and new mods etc.

Rod, it doesnt matter if you dont have a rolla, we're repping TOCA!

yeh, agree with jayme on this one... really have to get confirmation for numbers ASAP! coz if we are really goin in! we gonna have some serious stuff to do! :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im definitely in if i get my next car by then =\

lets just hope for now

what car u gettin haii? :P

i hope u dont get confused with HONDA and TOYOTA again :P

a toyota sign looks like this btw

toyota-logo.jpg

not

1175795653_hondasex.jpg

HAHAHA xD just for laughs! :( im so bored!

Edited by J e r e M y

OOOOH i want to enter my car but aaah its not in the bestest of condition, but i can be one of those half slutty stuck up models to pose for the cars <_< ... LOL......

:lol:

lets just hope for now

toyota-logo.jpg

not

1175795653_hondasex.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Oh Oh OH My guts hurt!!

My car is far beyond showroom quality..sorry dudes! Kens & TRDsaads are great examples of Modded Corolla & the Celicas & Supras from the last cruise I went to were fantastic..

+1 for that lol - car is way too stock to be considered "Auto salonable"

even with epileptic leds and flashign lights hahahaha

how long we gots ? maybe it will have more engine mods by then ?

workshop days to install stuff maybe ?

I'm still up for it I guess..

Would like to get the last few bolt-ons on before it though..

I need money :( lol

I'd only be doing it for sh!ts & giggles.

And to prove Autosalon wrong cos they had a pic of a stock Sportivo Aurion with some wheels and said it was the most modded Aurion in Oz.....

Well my and my bf are going to see if we can get both of our cars in time in..... hopefully that may work.... and my car aint to stock..... just got body mods, rims customs door trims.... but hey im working on it, if i cant get it in this yr, deffently next yr!

So guys what's goin om? Any updates on this one? As I said, don't get late as if ur late u will have less time to prepare!

Lets get some definite figures by the end of next month (April) Then we can go from there. Just remember that we need a minmum of 6 (six) cars to be considered a "club". They dont have to be Corolla's, just aslong theyre Toyota! Also, this is just for fun/and an to experience the show scene!

lets just hope for now

toyota-logo.jpg

not

1175795653_hondasex.jpg

My car is far beyond showroom quality..sorry dudes! Kens & TRDsaads are great examples of Modded Corolla & the Celicas & Supras from the last cruise I went to were fantastic..

Thats a huge compliment but my car is FAR from "modded" to be showed @ the autosalon ... plenty of stuff needed to be done but way out of my budget :)

andy would be a great rep.. so is jayme ;)

OOOOH i want to enter my car but aaah its not in the bestest of condition, but i can be one of those half slutty stuck up models to pose for the cars <_< ... LOL......

that was a joke right...?

lets just hope for now

toyota-logo.jpg

not

1175795653_hondasex.jpg

Thats a huge compliment but my car is FAR from "modded" to be showed @ the autosalon ... plenty of stuff needed to be done but way out of my budget :)

Go on Ken! Its just for fun!

lets just hope for now

toyota-logo.jpg

not

1175795653_hondasex.jpg

Go on Ken! Its just for fun!

only way i'd go on if i give yus a call finish off a transaction haha..

HAHAHAHA joking on what part.....? My car not being in the best of condition or the model part.....

But truth is, most of those girls are snobbed up molez.... they ususally fkn give me an evil eye, and im not even a part of the auto salon, just looking.

HAHAHAHA joking on what part.....? My car not being in the best of condition or the model part.....

But truth is, most of those girls are snobbed up molez.... they ususally fkn give me an evil eye, and im not even a part of the auto salon, just looking.

ROFL

Oh I miss you Nell.

Tickets... tickets please!!!

hahahah

are you one of the girls that gets all dolled up and hang of their BF's arm... to make themself look cool... and hope someone will ask them to pose in front of my car... and then you show the photo to everyone you know and say "OMG i was totally just walkign along.. and some guy was like "whoa, baby, your so sexy, i want you to stand next to my car" and then i was like.. no way... what a dirt bag, and then he took my picture.. and here it is..."

Tickets... tickets please!!!

hahahah

are you one of the girls that gets all dolled up and hang of their BF's arm... to make themself look cool... and hope someone will ask them to pose in front of my car... and then you show the photo to everyone you know and say "OMG i was totally just walkign along.. and some guy was like "whoa, baby, your so sexy, i want you to stand next to my car" and then i was like.. no way... what a dirt bag, and then he took my picture.. and here it is..."

mmm... were joking bout been one of them "slutty stuck up moles" - which, well, alot of them arent sluts, they are in fact just promotions girls or models that have a job to do.

And why would they give u an evil eye? do u stare them down cos ur ugly and they're not??

mmm... were joking bout been one of them "slutty stuck up moles" - which, well, alot of them arent sluts, they are in fact just promotions girls or models that have a job to do.

And why would they give u an evil eye? do u stare them down cos ur ugly and they're not??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

sorry i couldn't help myself.

simo, would you get me to pose for your car and take pictures if i ever turned up in a mankini? ;)