'05 Sportivo release date

Hi Guys,

For anyone out there like me who is just hanging to get into the new '05 Sportivo I have visited 2 Toyota dealerships in Sydney today as their advice was the official release date for the Sportivo is the 30th of March 05.

The new Sportivo's are currently being shipped and are at sea but the major dealers in Sydney will be having either 1 or 2 on display in approx 2 weeks, ready for sale.

:D

Hi Guys,

For anyone out there like me who is just hanging to get into the new '05 Sportivo I have visited 2 Toyota dealerships in Sydney today as their advice was the official release date for the Sportivo is the 30th of March 05.

The new Sportivo's are currently being shipped and are at sea but the major dealers in Sydney will be having either 1 or 2 on display in approx 2 weeks, ready for sale.

hahaha

2 members already have them..

your source isnt too reliable :lol:

Hi Guys,

hahaha

2 members already have them..

your source isnt too reliable :lol:

2 members in Perth have them... he is talking about sydney...

Think transport logistics

South Africa to....

Stop 1 - Perth - LANDED :)

Stop 2 - Melbourne (trucked to Adelaide and Darwin and everywhere in between I think)

Stop 3 - Sydney

Stop 4 - Brisbane (or they may get trucked from Sydney???)

Edited by Blue_Stivo

not to rub it in your face or anything but after 6 months of waiting i picked up my new 05 black sportivo yesterday. and OMG is it blardy awesome. will post pics when weather gets better

Just came back from the Motor Show.

The official release date for the Stivo was MARCH 3rd 2005; as I talk to the Melbourne Manager.

There is a silver one at the motor show.

The badges are the same ones off the Camry Sportivo for cost. They are too big and the one at the back looks out of place.

Front spoiler seems weeker attached to the body than the pre-faelift model, yes I checked.

The stereo is now all black, should of kept it silver/black and match the interior.

Rear lights different, and also the facelift model is now $1000 cheaper at $28999 plus on roads than of the pre-facelift model.

There will be a supercharged Toyota Camry Sportivo later on the year, No Corolla Compressor, unless there is public demand.