R Style Racing now has eyelids!

apg39

boys......found someone that is happy to do the group buy for us and then post out to everyone individually or mulitple togeather in each state if your live close, hes done 2 big group buys already so hes good haha

and he is.........................(speak up)

Edited by ELEGNT

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WooHoo I've done it! Made contact paid via PayPal and they say it will be sent off tomorrow.

They seem a fairly switched on company so far. Always a bit nervouse dealing with overseas companies. I have read many others have used RT Racing before so I am confident it will be ok.

Can't Wait!

*snip*

WA

1. BLCKLABEL

2. zr nate

3. apg39

I'd be in the Group Buy - just saying its useless having me organise it because the savings you would have made would become irrelevant if I had to post them all from WA.

sweeeeettt! in regards to the roof spoiler with boot spoiler i think that will look a bit odd but thats just me...is that what you ordered as well as your eyelids?.....for the rest of us Evo is getting MOD approval atm and a new group buy thread will be posted very soon to get this all happening for us :D :D :D

sweeeeettt! in regards to the roof spoiler with boot spoiler i think that will look a bit odd but thats just me...is that what you ordered as well as your eyelids?.....for the rest of us Evo is getting MOD approval atm and a new group buy thread will be posted very soon to get this all happening for us :D :D :D

No, just the eyelids. I was thinking about the window spoiler but not now. I know the eyelids in black will look cool on my Gold Aurion.

No, just the eyelids. I was thinking about the window spoiler but not now. I know the eyelids in black will look cool on my Gold Aurion.

yeh your right it will B) how do you attach them btw? cos they dont come with anything to stick it on with

Edited by ELEGNT

yeh your right it will B) how do you attach them btw? cos they dont come with anything to stick it on with

They come with 3M double-sided tape lol :P

they are fast to reply haha :P

Evo

Evo

Oh well all the other trim is stuck on with double sided tape so they won't be lonely in that respect.

I drive pretty fast, hope the wind doesn't rip em' off :rolleyes:

Evo

Oh well all the other trim is stuck on with double sided tape so they won't be lonely in that respect.

I drive pretty fast, hope the wind doesn't rip em' off :rolleyes:

If you get worried about them falling off, go down to your local hardware store and buy 'scotch's 3M double-sided tape', its the best stuff to use :D

Evo

*snip*

WA

1. BLCKLABEL

2. zr nate

3. apg39

I'd be in the Group Buy - just saying its useless having me organise it because the savings you would have made would become irrelevant if I had to post them all from WA.

Hi Andrew,

If you want my help, let me know. Not sure if I can save much on shipping but if you have enough volume I think you can probably save on the cost.

So who will do on behalf of NSW??

Any11111?

There's a group buy arranged and going in Buy&Sell section.

I am the only one from NSW for now tho..

I'm in NSW too.. <3

Carbon should go alrite with black red and white... Not too sure with silver and blue..* Not to offense any1 with those colour btw*.

I've seen some with those.. They look stunning.

Carbon should go alrite with black red and white... Not too sure with silver and blue..* Not to offense any1 with those colour btw*.

When I ordered mine they were described as "unpainted left and right set"

I'm not so sure the finish will be good enough just to put straight on your car, it might be, but I wouldn't expect that.

BTW I have a Gold Aurion and I am having my eyelids painted the same satin black as the main lip and spotties surround.

If I don't like that I will get them repainted gold.

I guess one good thing about the unpainted plastic being black\grey it will give me an indication if I am going to like the black lid or not.

When I ordered mine they were described as "unpainted left and right set"

I'm not so sure the finish will be good enough just to put straight on your car, it might be, but I wouldn't expect that.

BTW I have a Gold Aurion and I am having my eyelids painted the same satin black as the main lip and spotties surround.

If I don't like that I will get them repainted gold.

I guess one good thing about the unpainted plastic being black\grey it will give me an indication if I am going to like the black lid or not.

For the Aurion crew that will be getting these through me, i suggest get them colour coded to match your cars, but it all comes down the personal choice,

note, you won't be able to slap them on, cause they come unpainted :o

so you all know,

Evo