EXHAUST !! WHICH EXHAUST ??

Hey guys im getting an exhaust cat back fitted for my car ... i got a quote on the TRUST EXTREME II exhaust $730 thats cap back ... is that alright price ?? <_<

Also which exhaust is best for my corolla which will i get the most power out of?? :P

Edited by obsessionz

Hey guys im getting an exhaust cat back fitted for my car ... i got a quote on the TRUST EXTREME II exhaust $730 thats cap back ... is that alright price ??  <_<

Also which exhaust is best for my corolla which will i get the most power out of??  :P

well, i got mine done without a resonator for $280, with resonator $380. thats in brisbane..

i'd say 2" inlet would be perfect for stock 1.8l rolla

Hey guys im getting an exhaust cat back fitted for my car ... i got a quote on the TRUST EXTREME II exhaust $730 thats cap back ... is that alright price ??  <_<

Also which exhaust is best for my corolla which will i get the most power out of??  :P

Is it a stivo? if yes CES or Difillipo

if no ask IZZ-FE

Yeah, but I'm sure they'd do one for the 1ZZ as well...

I use to use a place in Brisbane called Aussie Exhaust at Albion for all my previous cars. Russell there was always pretty good and well priced...

Yeah, but I'm sure they'd do one for the 1ZZ as well...

I use to use a place in Brisbane called Aussie Exhaust at Albion for all my previous cars.  Russell there was always pretty good and well priced...

I can vouch for Russell also, I had my previous out-of-warranty cars serviced there, including some exhaust repairs.

Having said that, though, I had the pleasure of witnessing Danthuyer's CES system first hand one evening, and it seems to have the right compromise between reasonably quiet cruising and a music-to-your-ears note when pushed.

I have been a previous fan of Rob Bliss exhausts at Geebung, they still do a good job, and Rob himself is one of the best, but some of his employees lack attention to detail, e.g. when they worked on my last car, they left greasy finger marks on the a-pillar when they pushed the car onto the hoist.

Personal choice plays a big part, too, so talk to everyone you can and decide which is best for you.

Edited by Buddha