Toyota Corolla Sportivo Brake Upgrade

Guni

top job, Guni! :clap: :clap:

hows your braking response feel? and what changes have the brake lines made ??

Also replaced the rotors and pads at the same time as well as fluid. And it makes a lot of difference for someone who normally brakes late. Really really effective. This is money well spent for 1300 :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

new lug nuts boss?

Yuppie ..... Rays Lock Nuts :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

top job, Guni! :clap: :clap:

hows your braking response feel? and what changes have the brake lines made ??

Also replaced the rotors and pads at the same time as well as fluid. And it makes a lot of difference for someone who normally brakes late. Really really effective. This is money well spent for 1300 :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

new lug nuts boss?

Yuppie ..... Rays Lock Nuts :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NICE :) looking good there.. any more pics of the new nuts :P....

Here you go boss ........ :clap:

DSC00339.jpg

DSC00340.jpg

DSC00337.jpg

Nuts might be up for sale soon :whistling:

Found the one I really really want. :yahoo:

looks sweet.. love the colour combination :) but lets wait and see what new ones u got in mind.. could look even sexier :P

• 2 weeks later...

Brakes were sensational yesterday in the pre run!!!

1 thing that bothers me though which has nothing to do with the brakes is that my rears seem to wobble/fish tail under hard braking when in the straight.

I suspect it could be the fact that my rears are a little too hard. Will be putting in the rear strut and see if it balances things out.

Other wise, might chuck the stock sway back in.

Brakes were sensational yesterday in the pre run!!!

1 thing that bothers me though which has nothing to do with the brakes is that my rears seem to wobble/fish tail under hard braking when in the straight.

I suspect it could be the fact that my rears are a little too hard. Will be putting in the rear strut and see if it balances things out.

Other wise, might chuck the stock sway back in.

Did you do the rears or just fronts? Could be warped tyre, wheel needs balancing, warped/worn rotors, etc. If it's a wobble only under breaking and it's a repetitive sort of pattern that's where I would be looking.

Did you do the rears or just fronts? Could be warped tyre, wheel needs balancing, warped/worn rotors, etc. If it's a wobble only under breaking and it's a repetitive sort of pattern that's where I would be looking.

Neither of the above because if you would have looked at my other thread, I upgraded all of those.

Only the rear rotors are stock.

Having said that, I meant that my rears sway left to right like its about to over steer (kick out) whenever I brake hard at speeds.

Not that violent or obvious else I would have spun but eveident enough for me to feel it.

I suspect its got to do with my extra bars but still trying to find the right mix though .....

Neither of the above because if you would have looked at my other thread, I upgraded all of those.

Only the rear rotors are stock.

Having said that, I meant that my rears sway left to right like its about to over steer (kick out) whenever I brake hard at speeds.

Not that violent or obvious else I would have spun but eveident enough for me to feel it.

I suspect its got to do with my extra bars but still trying to find the right mix though .....

What extra bars do you have besides fro the rear sway?