What should i do??

JessicaLouise

Hey I need some advice!

I'm in the middle of doing a few things to my car.

Okay I've got a 2000 Corolla Levin in a metalic dark red.

Do I...

Silver wipers

Silver grill

Silver rims

or

Black grill

Dark red or black wipers

Black rims

or

Black grill

Silver wipers

Silver rims

(not much different to what i have now)

Or

I really don't know what to do!

Does anyone have and of there own suggestions???

Ps. I have red calipers at the moment but I'm willing to change them.

Thanks Heaps Everyone!!!

I'll post pics as I go!

My personal opinion is that when it comes to accents on a red car, black goes better than chrome/silver. You have to be pretty careful where you put chrome/silver if you were to go that way, because if you don't get it right, it will look like rice.

You should post pictures of your car as it is now so better judgement can be made. Don't even consider silver for the wipers though. That won't look as good as it sounds. You should stick with black, though dark red may work, but also break up the contrast between them and the car.

Definitely black for the grill... not that I'm biased or anything. But then if you go this route, you are going to need some more black accents to complement you car. So then we now get to the black rims. Though, because you will obviously have your tires which are black, you can go silver for your rims to give it a little more contrast. Don't go full chrome though as those can look pretty bad if not done correctly.

Red and black FTW.

My personal opinion is that when it comes to accents on a red car, black goes better than chrome/silver. You have to be pretty careful where you put chrome/silver if you were to go that way, because if you don't get it right, it will look like rice.

You should post pictures of your car as it is now so better judgement can be made. Don't even consider silver for the wipers though. That won't look as good as it sounds. You should stick with black, though dark red may work, but also break up the contrast between them and the car.

Definitely black for the grill... not that I'm biased or anything. But then if you go this route, you are going to need some more black accents to complement you car. So then we now get to the black rims. Though, because you will obviously have your tires which are black, you can go silver for your rims to give it a little more contrast. Don't go full chrome though as those can look pretty bad if not done correctly.

Red and black FTW.

Oh wow! Thanks heaps!! Yeah i definatly know what you mean! My car currently has silver wipers here's a pic at the moment. Not too good i know what when its day time ill take one!:P

Lol definatly nothing chrome for the rims yeah! haha

Thanks a bunch!

post-8570-1240058608_thumb.jpg

Silver wipers

Silver grill

Silver rims

...no

Black grill

Dark red or black wipers

Black rims

...yes

Black grill

Silver wipers

Silver rims

...possibly

have you ever thought about painting the inside of your headlights the color of your exterior, i think that would look good. but what ever you go for make sure u color code your chipped tooth........ :lol:

Silver wipers

Silver grill

Silver rims

...no

Black grill

Dark red or black wipers

Black rims

...yes

Black grill

Silver wipers

Silver rims

...possibly

have you ever thought about painting the inside of your headlights the color of your exterior, i think that would look good. but what ever you go for make sure u color code your chipped tooth........ :lol:

Ey thanks!

Never thought of that really... but good idea once i can find somewhere how to do it haha

But of course ive got to color code the tooth..fully pimping hahah

jks!