Elite Automotive Dyno Day

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea rock up and just watch. As for FWD i have had my car on there B4 BUT its back to front couse of the way there set up is like ill get on to it 2moro and check. If not ill still be there to get my car out FINELY after 2 week with out it :(

ok cool, but can we meet up first... say at the loop and what time we can be there etc :D

i will only be there provided my car is all good by then :P

Evo

Yes they will do FWD cars and it kicks off at 8:30am $50 for 3 power runs!!!!

Yea thats Paul's car lol its not that quick :P heh.... Look at the NA 6 class from last time 208.7Hp i get more then that :P one of use have a chance of winning lol

Yea thats Paul's car lol its not that quick :P heh.... Look at the NA 6 class from last time 208.7Hp i get more then that :P one of use have a chance of winning lol

I might consider throwing mine up there... it would be good to find out what she is running at the moment... and then by the time she is S/C'ed see the improvement over stock :P i think if i put mine on the dyno when she is S/C'ed, i will be joining the 300 club LOL :lol: jks :P

Evo

I might consider throwing mine up there... it would be good to find out what she is running at the moment... and then by the time she is S/C'ed see the improvement over stock :P i think if i put mine on the dyno when she is S/C'ed, i will be joining the 300 club LOL :lol: jks :P

Evo

Thats 300Kw..... :P

Should be a good day will finilly get to meet a few of you.

yeh mate for sure, so after u installed the piggy back did it feel much different? are we going to get smashed by you but ur secretly keeping it a secret lol

daryl swap your backs for my fronts?

Should have kept your stockies eh? Yeah, we can arrange to do that.

Hey DJKOR,

will you be going straight to the dyno day, or are you all gonna meet up somewhere first...?

If we do meet-up, i hope your GPS doesn't take us down any side roads again for no reason lol :P

Evo

Hey DJKOR,

will you be going straight to the dyno day, or are you all gonna meet up somewhere first...?

If we do meet-up, i hope your GPS doesn't take us down any side roads again for no reason lol :P

Either or... I'll speak to Rowan firstly to organise the wheels. Anyways, I live like next door to Archerfield so I don't need the GPS. Anyways, I've got updated maps for it, so hopefully it will never mess up in the future.

i wont be meeting up before hand im going straight there as i live about 2 km from it lol....im heading up sunny coast straight after so im getting there at like 815 to put my name down so i can go as early as possible...one of use will have to pick up my trophy and give it to me next time ahhaha :toast:

gav, it will make a small diff even if you have your car wheels jacked off the ground there would be alot of diff if they were solid concrete or bulser wood. exagerated eg. but there will be a bit being 7kg each. not going for touque just hp

Should be a good day will finilly get to meet a few of you.

yeh mate for sure, so after u installed the piggy back did it feel much different? are we going to get smashed by you but ur secretly keeping it a secret lol

BAHAHA we will see if it work saturday it all hooked up like they told me to in the email they sent me heh witch is different to how they say in the manual lol. i will be driving from the coast as i have to bring Dan with me as he has a brock leg and his car is already at Elite Automotives. And i have found out last night my car will be ready at 4pm 2 moro 29hours 49min and 25sec :P

Hey Rowan, is your SRI still going to be on for the dyno. Hmmm, this is going to be an interesting day. I hope the ECU remembers long time patterns because my car has been pushed pretty hard ever since the ECU was reset when I got it.

sucks to be me!!! i'll be put in with the forced 6cyl cars... ie, skylines, typhoons, etc... :(

NOT FAIR!! :lol:

i wonder if i dont say anything, will they pick up that it's s/c, or will they be dumb ****s like the fat pipes dyno... :lol:

sucks to be me!!! i'll be put in with the forced 6cyl cars... ie, skylines, typhoons, etc... :(

i wonder if i dont say anything, will they pick up that it's s/c, or will they be dumb ****s like the fat pipes dyno... :lol:

Just keep quiet and hope!

nar ill snitch u and scream it out, so one of us sportivo guys can win ahahah