FRONT AND REAR STRUT QUERY!

danstar

not genuine cuscos...

CUSCO TYPE... Go get yourself some whiteline gear if you looking at around that price or else wait round for a set of TRDs and what not..

Whiteline don't do a rear strut bar for his model Corolla. Stuck with either TRD or C-One. Could give an under brace a go from the forum sponsor, at least that way you'll keep boot space.

opps my bad... for the rear strut i guess try RHDJapan

Whiteline don't do a rear strut bar for his model Corolla. Stuck with either TRD or C-One. Could give an under brace a go from the forum sponsor, at least that way you'll keep boot space.

Will there be a difference putting a strut bar at the top where the parcel shelf is or at the bottom where the sway is?

so you guys reckon its a no go? i shouldn't get these ones yeh and should just get a whiteline strut?

Can only go with what I know and used and I know this

;)

so you guys reckon its a no go? i shouldn't get these ones yeh and should just get a whiteline strut?

Out of the three, I personally would go for the ultra racing front strut as it looks like it's made to handle both heavy duty street and track duties whereas the whiteline strut is ok for the street.