The Spit

Hey Crew, i am heading down the spit down for an unwinding, nice little drive...

Anyone wanna join? i will have one of my mates that i would like you all to meet... and his new toy ;)

Heading out a bit later

Evo

Attention:

Brissy crew, keen for a run down to the spit?

I know you all are itching for it :P

what ya's think?

Evo

I was considering going today, but don't really think I can since it leans I would need to leave home now and won't have time to sort stuff out around the place that I was meant to. Been so busy.

Plus, I'm going to save my fuel for a cruise tonight... most likely 100% Nebo Run.

hey Daryl, i hope you know the mountain will be covered in SWAT tonight :o

we went up through there last night... and not one cheese ;)

good luck mate, you'll need it, running with the boostlosers :o

Evo

hey Daryl, i hope you know the mountain will be covered in SWAT tonight :o

I'm running towards the back of the pack. There's only so many people they can radar before I get around :unsure:

And that's where CB's come in handy.

hey guys,

if are keen to come out for a run without the cheese on ya's,

meet up at Yatala BP in about 20minutes... cmon,

i know you want to :P

Evo

late notice X1000 evo lol

+1 LOL

+ 1

If I need to get to BP Yatala in 20 mins, I'll definitely have 'the cheese' on my back.

Well Evan, not all Boost Cruises end up with problems. Not a single issue with cops on the entire trip. Just one cop who happened to be stopped in the middle of a long stretch of road watching 25 or so cars drive by.

It was actually quite a good cruise. I may have gone through 2/3 of a tank of fuel, but it was enjoyable. No hooning like you usually hear about from others.

that was a resonably good croud u went with, see they can be enjoyable ;)

how did the sway bar handle nebo?

were u giving most of them a good run for there money?

It felt like it. Definitely would go again.

I can't say whether one provided more benefit than the other, but the combination of the strut brace and rear sway bar really made Nebo much more enjoyable. It took the corners with more stability and was even better when you had to so 'S' type bends. I wish I could say the same about my brakes. I think I need some new rotors and pads.

One things as well that I noticed around Nebo, but is also the same for wherever I drive is that bump steer has been reduced quite a bit since installing the two components and it makes it way more comfortable to drive.

Unfortunately you are only limited to how fast the person/group in front of you is going. I was following a 180SX that was taking wide turns while I was staying in the right lane the entire time. It got to the point that I had to give a fair bit of room for him to get up ahead since I could take corners fairly quick and constantly catch up with him. It wasn't really the best way to test it out to it's potential.

On a side note, since installing the two, I've noticed the traction control has started to go lazy on me now which is kind of a good thing. I can be taking a hard turn (first found this out around Coot-tha) and the rear will slip out and slide a bit through the corner while the front wheels keep pulling it in line, and the traction control just doesn't care.

Heaps of the guys on my cruise were from boost, met some really decent blokes from there who have been offering me any help I need to get the MR2 on the road :) Unfortunately there's a couple of dickheads that just make everybody else looks bad.

Heaps of the guys on my cruise were from boost, met some really decent blokes from there who have been offering me any help I need to get the MR2 on the road :) Unfortunately there's a couple of dickheads that just make everybody else looks bad.

mate u no that guy that has the yellow kato wagon? u said he has more sitting around is this true? im looking to buy one

On a side note, since installing the two, I've noticed the traction control has started to go lazy on me now which is kind of a good thing. I can be taking a hard turn (first found this out around Coot-tha) and the rear will slip out and slide a bit through the corner while the front wheels keep pulling it in line, and the traction control just doesn't care.

bahahhahaha mate remember when me u and elgin where comeing home from the loop and u where infront of me and u came round the round about just before coot-tha and u hooked it and your back end just come out like it was rwd hahah

bahahhahaha mate remember when me u and elgin where comeing home from the loop and u where infront of me and u came round the round about just before coot-tha and u hooked it and your back end just come out like it was rwd hahah

LOL. Yeah, those Michelins were on their last bit of tread and definitely didn't like the wet.

mate u no that guy that has the yellow kato wagon? u said he has more sitting around is this true? im looking to buy one

The sedan? Yeah man, he has like 10 of them; all in different states of repair/running. I'll talk to him and find out which is in the best condition and how much he wants for it.

The sedan? Yeah man, he has like 10 of them; all in different states of repair/running. I'll talk to him and find out which is in the best condition and how much he wants for it.

heaps appriciated dude, i been chaising a few on ke70.com and boost but the ba$tards snape them up within 5 mins of posting. i just need a reliable one to get to uni/train station and home every day with the occasion exitement in the pant region when i get my drift on LOL