Seriously If thats all the thought you've put into it, regarding the CAI, then I guess it wouldn't matter what one you get.

Sure, I run a TRD CAI, the only reason I got it was because it sounds mean as and its got the brand name bling.

Get whatever tickles your fancy.

I had the injen, and i must admit it sounds better than the CES one i have now..

In terms of power between TRD and Injen.. i cannot comment since i havn't owned both to dyno the results.

I had the injen, and i must admit it sounds better than the CES one i have now..

In terms of power between TRD and Injen.. i cannot comment since i havn't owned both to dyno the results.

how come you changed to a ces cai??

what difference did you notice b/w the two??

After changing from injen to CES the main difference i noticed was that the torque hole in the mid rev ranges was filled up.

But do realise i have a full exhaust system so it may not be the same case for you.

I didn't have a problem with the Injen CAI at all.. I loved it.. Great CAI, but i just wanted to try something else to see what difference it could make to my car and it turns out to be a good move for me.

What do you do with the little air tube the connects to the back of the factory air box that opens that flap?

I have a suggestion on the cai. Since i have a home loan and not much spare coin i wanted the sound of an aftermarket cai with the look of the standard air box. What i did was cut the largest hole i could in the side of the airbox that faces the battery. The hole itself is in the base of the box and not the lid for obvious reasons. What this has done is let all of the cool intake sound out without letting too much warm air in. The difference in sound is simply amazing BUT if the cops pop the bonnet for any reason it all looks stock. The main benefit i found was a really deep induction/growling noise in the mid range and the obvious scream in the lift zone. The next plan is to run a pipe from inside the guard to within a few inches of the hole to direct cooler air to the k&n panel filter. It took about an hour and didn't cost a cent. Be under no illusion, this will NOT give you more power, just more sound.