Lowered Springs

mattybizz

hey all im intreasted in purchasing lowered springs for a 02 corolla ZZE122R

to lower about 30-40mm (1")

now i have seen the king springs for $250 on ebay set of 4

where else could i get a set other then ebay and how much are other brands for 4 springs?

such as:

lovell

whiteline

pedders ect.

where else could i get a set other then ebay and how much are other brands for 4 springs?

such as:

lovell

whiteline

pedders ect.

www.whiteline.com.au look for the ones ur after, then search for ur nearest retailer....if ur after a different brand, still do this then go to the retailer, might be repco, pedders etc and ask them for advice or suggestions

edit:

http://www.whiteline.com.au/search.php

-then click on the item u want, then right of the picture, under 'add to order' click find a dealer

Edited by addy287

thanks for the advice

336 dollars at whitline for a set of 4

i guess ill head up to repco and have a look and then quote from pedders

looks like ebay could be the choice however id rather buy from a store

if u can haggle the price down a bit at the store, i would buy it from them.....for the sake of $50 or however much cheaper it is on ebay (including postage?)

and if u buy it at the store, u have a warenty, u get it then and there, its brand new etc

thats just my opinion

yer i agree i guess ill order that its not that bad of a price actually just got a quote including instalation for 600$

so whitline will be the go and ill see if i can get a spring compressor and do it myself!

have u ever installed springs?

i have an idea how to do it tho thats on older corollas!

1" is about 25mm.. 40mm is 1.5" just about.. your car should look sexy :D

such as:

lovell

whiteline

pedders ect.

Hey mate, hit up Silvabullit, he will be able to get some springs for ya ;)

Evo

Whiteline springs are very soft in their ride. 30mm drop only.

King springs are 35mm (lows) and 50 mm drop(superlows)

Lovells are more expensive than Whiteline's.

Pedders are prolly imo the spring with the least amount of quality but do come in at the cheaper end of the scale.

Eibach do springs for the corolla but are 30mm drop and are expensive at around $500 for a set.

My advice is go with the Kings. I've sold dozens and dozens of sets and never had a problem.

If you are in Sydney I can supply you a set for $255 delivered to your door. Extra $5 if you are in Melbourne. Brissy $230 and arrange pick up.

Pedders are prolly imo the spring with the least amount of quality but do come in at the cheaper end of the scale.

Eibach do springs for the corolla but are 30mm drop and are expensive at around $500 for a set.

My advice is go with the Kings. I've sold dozens and dozens of sets and never had a problem.

If you are in Sydney I can supply you a set for $255 delivered to your door. Extra $5 if you are in Melbourne. Brissy $230 and arrange pick up.

Wow that is awsome

thanks silvabullet thats exactley what i was lookin for

and yes i do live in sydney how should i organise to purchase these??

where is your shop?

Wow that is awsome

where is your shop?

Wow that is awsome

where is your shop?

sorry to be hi-jacking ur thread mattybiz... just a quick question to silvabullit:

i'm close to getting my gen 6 camry lowered with kings super lows all around (wanted pedders but after reading through comments here, i've decided to go with kings instead) and been quoted for $490 installed+balancing+wheel alignment... reckon its gona be a safe rie for me running on 18" in terms of clearance and is it a decent price to pay with self installation out of the question?

main question is the lifespan of the stock shocks... i noe lowering shortens the life of the stock shocks... just wondering with careful driving wat kinda timeframe i am looking at before i need to dish out more moolah for new set of shocks?

big thanks... and sorry once again for the thread hi-jack.