EXE Track Day @ Winton, Benella

Pics are up. There are more but i'll be posting them the whole day.

Clios were pretty quick and like the Starlets, were on tripod on most corners. Met RME1 there. Cheers.

Bankai was there too cheer leading :P :clap:

The MX5 was so d@mn quick!!!! Some evos were gunning it as well.

Good stuff! Great day! I'll post more as I remember. Still tired from yesterday.

Doubt I'll install my trim back today.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've identified nessesary upgrades for track!!!! :P

Bucket Seats

Coilovers

New Gearbox

to start with ...... :lol:

Its a bit sickening when u have to go into some corners in neutral .... :huh:

Oh, watch your fluids too guys. My power steering fluid kept over flowing but my brake fluid was okay.

It was my brake upgrades to the test!!!

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

Watch and hear for me at the start.

Towards the end you can just hear me land into lift and then having to back off ..... :lol:

hey guni,, are you running on semi slicks?

how did you like them? and what semi's are they??

Blardy Oath!

Bridgestones RE540S which is out of production. They are the older model of the RE55s and yes I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was doing 2.04 first session and then 1.59 for the next 2 sessions. Mate sat with me and said I could go faster around corners then I am doing because of my tyres.

Did 1.56 that session and then 1.53 on last session when I was on my own. Then home.

Great tyres. Alternative to that is Hankook RS-2 or Toyo 888.

they really do have a sound of their own the 2zzge ....nicest sounding car out of the whole clip....good work mate....gives us a good indication of how the day was with pics and vid

Edited by jaderd

Thanks mate :)

There are more pics but a little sic of the limit on number of pics you can post <_<

None the less, love the track. Will definately go back for another ............

• 2 months later...

hey guys. kinda new to this forum.

but anyway, just like to add that i was down at winton today with evolve technik ( some european car tuners ) who had a private track day with driver training (coached by peter fitzgerald, from fitzgerald racing services).

anyways, just wanted to say that i achieve a really really great personal best time which was 1.50.8.

i started off my day with 2.03 and by the end of the day during my last few laps i managed to achieve 1.50.8 and the professional driver managed to achieve 1.50.2 on my car.

i was really amazed with my timing as i had zero handling mods other than my 70% thread falken rt615s and king springs. haha

i would like to get some times from any other tocau members who had been on winton.

cheers, nick.

p/s: hope i made tocau proud! lol :D

hey guys. kinda new to this forum.

but anyway, just like to add that i was down at winton today with evolve technik ( some european car tuners ) who had a private track day with driver training (coached by peter fitzgerald, from fitzgerald racing services).

anyways, just wanted to say that i achieve a really really great personal best time which was 1.50.8.

i started off my day with 2.03 and by the end of the day during my last few laps i managed to achieve 1.50.8 and the professional driver managed to achieve 1.50.2 on my car.

i was really amazed with my timing as i had zero handling mods other than my 70% thread falken rt615s and king springs. haha

i would like to get some times from any other tocau members who had been on winton.

cheers, nick.

p/s: hope i made tocau proud! lol :D

Nick, good stuff. Hope to run next to you next time. v :lol:

i remember a guy use to do quick 1:45's around winton in his sportivo, but he had a few mods done.. "SpOtIo" or something..

a 1:50 is very quick for what what your running.. well done..

my best is a 1:54.6 on pedders springs.. so i'm keen to see what my coils can do..

excellent work guni, great post

great to see others out there taking the sportivo on the track, wish i could get down there, mind i only run street tyres, but i reckon i could round you up. i seen how you drive.

whitestivo