Advertising WRX Body Kits On Corolla Forums ???

Couldn't help but notice advertising links of WRX Body Kits in the corolla forum !!! :D :D :D

So who in here has one of those subie bonnet scoops on their corolla ?????? :P :P :P :P :P

I have seen a a few corollas with them !!! haahahahahahhahahahahahahahah !!! :P :P :P :P :lol::lol:

its actually in the buy/sell section which is different to the corlla section. There is nothing wrong with advertising in a diff manufac. area...you never know who owns a wrx or has a mate that is looking for something??

or crating the next hybrid front cut? :P

Couldn't help but notice an integra type r on a corolla forum :P .. Heheeh.. jokes.. It's is the buy sell section. Not necessary for only corolla. You can sell stuff on here if you want.

*Note, celica section is just next door. So i pop in here from time to time :P So don't come with wif "i couldn't help but notice celica in the corolla forum.. Hehehe..

Couldn't help but notice an integra type r on a corolla forum  :P .. Heheeh.. jokes.. It's is the buy sell section. Not necessary for only corolla. You can sell stuff on here if you want.

*Note, celica section is just next door. So i pop in here from time to time :P So don't come with wif "i couldn't help but notice celica in the corolla forum.. Hehehe..

Fair enough I rest my case B)

Couldn't help but notice an integra type r on a corolla forum  :P .. Heheeh.. jokes.. It's is the buy sell section. Not necessary for only corolla. You can sell stuff on here if you want.

Fair enough I rest my case B)

Hahahaha.. cheers man.. :)

He may be talking about the adds at the top of the page too...

in which care, these are generated by the google add server automatically to coincide with the info in the topic, ie if a topic is say, off the top of my hear Stivo vs WRX as a recent example if will take WRX out as a common 'word thread' used and generate the add...

Hope this helps... this is beyond our control, if we could make it make just Corolla adds I'm sure we would :P :blink: :D :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Blue_Stivo

I'm still waiting for someone to be able to offer me a Celica Style bonnet wing for my stivo....

mmmm Celica Style bonnet wing for my stivo :wub::wub::wub:

to go with which front bar Azza? The shark look, or the F1 nose cone look????

But personally I think the little bonnet wings they put above the vent intakes are just silly looking, but the bonnet scoop (more of a slot really) on the ZR however looks pretty sexy, IMHO.

to go with which front bar Azza? The shark look, or the F1 nose cone look????

But personally I think the little bonnet wings they put above the vent intakes are just silly looking, but the bonnet scoop (more of a slot really) on the ZR however looks pretty sexy, IMHO.

Definitly the F1 look (Go Ralf)

Don't forget the side pods and the rear wing for extra downforce.

Closest thing you have to a Ferrari is the colour AZZA but that's where the similarities end my good friend ;)

Closest thing you have to a Ferrari is the colour AZZA but that's where the similarities end my good friend ;)

Ahh yes, you are correct there Brendan except for one small detail...

THE WED WOCKET ACTUALLY FINISHES

Sorry Ferarri fans....

Ahh yes, you are correct there Brendan except for one small detail...

THE WED WOCKET ACTUALLY FINISHES

Sorry Ferarri fans....

Awww.. That's gotta hurt..

It's just a bad year for ferrari...