kappa rims

I want to put 17'' kappa rims to my 08 corolla .

the best offer I got so far is from brighton toyota .

they quoted me $2,030 for 4 x rims and 4 x dunlop sport tyres including fitting .

just wondering if this is reasonal price?

thanks for your help

What kappa rims are they?

As many replica rims in 17x7 are roughly $200 per rim and you can get bridgestone re001 215/45r17 performance tyres also for $200 per tyre.

$1600-$1700 installed and wheel alignment should be the mark you are looking at depending on the rim you get, the tyres shouldn't be more than $250ea.

What kappa rims are they?

As many replica rims in 17x7 are roughly $200 per rim and you can get bridgestone re001 215/45r17 performance tyres also for $200 per tyre.

$1600-$1700 installed and wheel alignment should be the mark you are looking at depending on the rim you get, the tyres shouldn't be more than $250ea.

the toyota genuien Kappa rims for zre152 or other toyota cars

i checked with 4 toyota dealers in mel , there is no cheaper than 285 per rim,

Edited by A.K

oh those rims. You don't like any aftermarket rims? Because they're much cheaper and are of either same quality or better.

Hey AK i just bought a set couple of weeks ago here in Syd from Toyota and paid $1020 just rims with the TRD centre caps.. I already had tyres.

It depends which Dunlop they offer you but all the dealers i rang here said $1200 - $1250 just rims..17" that is..

See if they will take an offer of $1000 and get a tyre you prefer if you like, and they are a quality rim. Made by ROH

Goodluck :)

post-9535-1243345193_thumb.jpg

So say you get 17x7 kappa rims for $1050, you should only pay $1850 tops for some really nice rubber.

Yokohama S.Drives

Toyo T1R's

Bridgestone Re001

Falken FK-452

This is assuming that the profile you'll be using is 215/45r17. I'm not sure if the new corollas have the same wheel size as the previous series.

If they do and you don't require such a good tyre, then you'll be looking at even cheaper than $1850.

Hey John! Where did you get the centre caps from? I've been looking for them!

Vinh

Ordered them with the rims Vinh, I'll get you the part number tomorrow incase they say they cant order them <_<

oh those rims. You don't like any aftermarket rims? Because they're much cheaper and are of either same quality or better.

Not everyone likes aftermarket...

I have a friend that wants to sell a set with GY GSD3 tyres for $1500

Hey John! Where did you get the centre caps from? I've been looking for them!

Vinh

Ordered them with the rims Vinh, I'll get you the part number tomorrow incase they say they cant order them <_<

Appreciate it John, Thanks.

Hey AK i just bought a set couple of weeks ago here in Syd from Toyota and paid $1020 just rims with the TRD centre caps.. I already had tyres.

It depends which Dunlop they offer you but all the dealers i rang here said $1200 - $1250 just rims..17" that is..

See if they will take an offer of $1000 and get a tyre you prefer if you like, and they are a quality rim. Made by ROH

Hey John.

Which dealer did u get them from for $1000 a set? Did they mention how much the 18's are? I already have 18inch tyres of my sportivo..

Cheers..

Hey John.

Which dealer did u get them from for $1000 a set? Did they mention how much the 18's are? I already have 18inch tyres of my sportivo..

Cheers..

Hey Essen i got them from Castle Hill Toyota where i always go,and by the way is the furthest one from my place :( Anyway i think this month they are on special there,went to get last month and missed out by one day then emailed that they extended it to this month, something to do with Toyota budgets or something,but no other dealer would match it. Normally $1240ish... Didnt price 18" cos i prefer 17" plus i had tyres but i think 18" are $1500ish.

Hey John.

Cheers..

Hey Essen i got them from Castle Hill Toyota where i always go,and by the way is the furthest one from my place :( Anyway i think this month they are on special there,went to get last month and missed out by one day then emailed that they extended it to this month, something to do with Toyota budgets or something,but no other dealer would match it. Normally $1240ish... Didnt price 18" cos i prefer 17" plus i had tyres but i think 18" are $1500ish.

Thanks John.. I'll check that out...

Sorry to burst the bubble but isn't your stivo 4 stud?, these are 5 studs.

Vinh

Good news Vinh, Entity is picking up a ZRE possibly this weekend :D

Ah! Gotcha! Another ZRE!

Signed the contract this wknd guys.. picking up the car hopefully on wednesday or thursday... Looking forward to chatting about it and hopefully getting some ideas on wher I can pickup parts and what mods I can get for it..

Cheers..

Ah! Gotcha! Another ZRE!

Signed the contract this wknd guys.. picking up the car hopefully on wednesday or thursday... Looking forward to chatting about it and hopefully getting some ideas on wher I can pickup parts and what mods I can get for it..

Cheers..

Congrats on the purchase mate!

Vinh

what kind of tyres I should get for 17'' kappa rims? anybody suggestion ? thx

225/45/17 is the ideal size.

you can choose whatever brand, thread patterns you like according to your budget.

hi guys

just let you know i already had rim and tyre change for my 08 corolla hatch

kappa rims 17''x 4, cost me $1000.00

pirelli Pzero rosso 225/45/17 x4 , cost me $1095

total 2095

are these reasonable ?

thanks