whiteline camber adjustment kit

lateralus

has anyone tried these kits out? i'm thinking of purchasing a kit for the front and rear suspensions, as whiteline claim you can get +/- 1.5 degrees out of them for more precise handling, along with adjusting the castor settings, etc.

just wondering if its worth getting? was quoted $90 for each kit.

has anyone tried these kits out? i'm thinking of purchasing a kit for the front and rear suspensions, as whiteline claim you can get +/- 1.5 degrees out of them for more precise handling, along with adjusting the castor settings, etc.

just wondering if its worth getting? was quoted $90 for each kit.

I was quoted the other day for front and rear camber bolts $230 if that helps . for a corolla

Are your tyres showing signs of otuside shoulder wear? If not then you don't need the bolts.

$90 for the bolts sounds about right. $230 would have to including fitting and an alignment. I am also curious to know where they plan to put the rear camber bolt on the ZZE Corolla. There is no where for it ;)

nah, no abnormal wear at all. i just thought i'd be able to get a little more handling performance just by playing around with the alignment before getting fatter sway bars, harder springs, etc.

ah well, thanks anyway!

According to the instruction manuals that come with the whiteline camber bolts, if you buy 2 sets for the front, you can install them into both upper and lower strut holes and adjust to get more than -1.5 degree camber. They say that this is strictly for track use only.

my car is slightly pulling to the left, went to bobjayne, $230 for camber kit fitted + w/a. i said why do i need that for? and they replied cause there isnt much adjustment u can do on the corolla's, only toe in and out, which may not fix your pulling to the left..

is that correct??????????