New Aurion Sportivo Owner in Brisbane

Hi Guys

Been lurking for a little while waiting to buy my car. Yesterday arvo (pouring rain), took possession of a Silver Ash Aurion Sportivo ZR6.

It's a secondhand one with very low K's (11,000) and seems to have been looked after well. Came with aftermarket alloys (17" still) with the original Energy tyres and tinted windows. Haven't had to do anything with it yet.

Will probably chuck some floor mats in shortly and definitely looking at the Auspacks GPS unit and reverse camera.

Anyway here is a pic of it. Was supposedly clean before the rain.

webi.jpg

Cheers

Michael

yay another brissy person....gongrats on the buy mate....if your keen to get an auspac ill get one at the same time as u to hopefully make it a bit cheaper...let me know when your thinking about getting one

come check out our weekly meets as DJKOR said ^_^

Hey guys, thanks for the welcome.

Yep...do love the car so far. It's good to see what others are doing with theirs and sharing ideas. I'll have to try to get out to a meet and say g'day.

1stKill...car would look probably look good a bit lower. I'll have to see how we go. Certainly feels very stiff suspension wise and can feel a lot of the road, but then again my other ride is a Prado on fat tyres.

ELEGNT...let me know your thoughts on the Auspack. I'm pretty much sold on the idea, and just need to figure out the last bit with the camera. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks guys...good to be aboard.

Cheers

Michael