Tyres

Plodder

due to the tyres it comes with being pretty crappy, there are many tyres better. depends how much ur willing to spend.

i suggest u goto ur local tyre joint and ask them about performace tyres. tyres will make a very big diff in the handling of this car.

• 1 month later...
due to the tyres it comes with being pretty crappy, there are many tyres better. depends how much ur willing to spend.

i suggest u goto ur local tyre joint and ask them about performace tyres. tyres will make a very big diff in the handling of this car.

I'm wondering from where you’re getting the facts mate without having a car at your expense :o. Anyway I wouldn’t say Turanzas are the best tyres in the world but it is one of the better once

its just my opinoin. dont believe me if you dont want to but ask around and see what people say.

i guess they are good 'standard tyres', but when comparing them to performance tyres theyr sh!t. you can tell by looking at the tread and tread of performance tyres. when u spend more on performance tyres u expect better grip in wet and dry conditions, and thats exactly what u get.

the stock tyres are good enuf for normal driving but if u want more and push ur car then IMO they wont do.

buy one set of expesive tyres($130+ each) and see the difference.

i have witnest the imporvement with my own eyes in alot of cars.

I don't have any problems with the standard tyres my self they seem to handle ok no complaints. Alot of the problems relate to the cars suspension being quite soft. After spending lots of money upgrading the springs, sway bars and installing a strut brace they work as well as any other tyre I have had. I have owned expensive tyres and to be honest, I don't find much diffrence. Hey they could be better there is always better. If you don't like them then change them but calling something sh.t well thats based on a personal point of veiw.

I wouldnt call our tyres crappy, they are bridgestones made in france, very soft, good all round grip, and easy to smoke :lol: . They wont last long because they are a performance tyre, but i found them very quiet.

i like what you said but i understand they are manufactured in south africa. i remember the words "made in sa" on the side wall.

I wouldnt call our tyres crappy, they are bridgestones made in france, very soft, good all round grip, and easy to smoke :lol: . They wont last long because they are a performance tyre, but i found them very quiet.

i like what you said but i understand they are manufactured in south africa. i remember the words "made in sa" on the side wall.

Hmmm thats weird, mine have the "made in France" written on them, who cares though, same compound shouldnt make any difference except that they probably tested my tyres for performance somewhere in france squashing frogs about the place :D