Snowflake @ Drags

Video Footage

This was taken by a friend of mine the other saturday night.

When you go to the page you have to select the free usage...then wait for the page to load (about 30 seconds) then click on the download link

WARNING file is 11 Meg

1st run - too much wheel spin off line :( a 2.6sec 60 ft (but landed 1-2)

2nd run - great launch :) (but missed 1-2 :( )

Enjoy :D

Download doesnt seem to work, takes you to a rapid share page and sits there doing nothing. If you want it hosted let me know, you can email it to me then I can whack it on Ausxbox for you :)

I just tested it and its fine...once you click on the link..select the type of download....free or premium...then wait 30 seconds and the link appears at the bottom ;)

I cant email as im only on dialup :(

"You have requested the file jeff_vs_craig.wmv (11773968 Bytes). This file has been downloaded 13 times already.

IMPORTANT: Download-accelerators are only supported with a PREMIUM-Account!

We are really sorry, but you have downloaded 11928 KB in one hour. In order to finance this webspace, downloads just HAVE to be limited for free-users."

ok so its impossible to download if your a free user.

"You have requested the file jeff_vs_craig.wmv (11773968 Bytes). This file has been downloaded 13 times already.

IMPORTANT: Download-accelerators are only supported with a PREMIUM-Account!

We are really sorry, but you have downloaded 11928 KB in one hour. In order to finance this webspace, downloads just HAVE to be limited for free-users."

ok so its impossible to download if your a free user.

If it finishes for me, I will whack it up on my server and make it a right click and save as from here :)

Best to use Blade Hunters link, much quicker ... I'm downloading at average 147kb/sec (broadband) while the other site was moving at a dial-up-esque 5kb/sec.

Vote of thanks to Blade Hunter, and one to Snowflake for making Craig look good. :)

Edited by Buddha

wow... first video i've seen of a corolla sportivo at the drags. Awesome!

You won the first run and lost the 2nd one right? :unsure:

Which dragstrip was that anyway?! How did you enter your car into a competition like that? I'm interested :angry:

awesome link blade hunter. i got 550kb average download rate for that. anyways not too bad snowflake, thought you were low 14's? anyways heaps better than my ascent. what do you guys reckon i would be able to get with an ascent?

Yeah I'm racing another mate from 'Velocity Import Performance' in his Turbo'd 1JZ Soarer

I won the first race - with bad start nad lost the second - bad 1-2

This event was at what we call a test'n'tune meet which is held every week to 2 weeks at Willowbank Raceway which is to the west of brisbane as Azza pointed out.

It costs $34 to race (as many time as you can fit in from 4.30 - 9.30) and that fee also allows an extra person in the door.

alot of fun :D

Good stuff Craig, im guessin you didnt get into the 14's

If anyone wants to host them i have a couple of vids from my trip down the strip

If you can get them to me, I can host them :). My server sits on a box at a major ISP somewhere there is no limit on bandwidth or volume so feel free to email me them. PM me for details :).

Great vid Craig, the Stivo looks quick especially the response pre-lift.. i'm surprised by how quick it took off from the line. I once saw an Acura RSX-S at drags in the US and it was slow as hell to take off from the line but once it hit hi-cam it went on to beat a 350Z with a mid 13s pass. That car was worked with bigger cams and stuff which might explain the sluggish low rev performance. I reckon on your 2nd run you would have beat the times in your first run but no proof so no bragging rights just yet :P

Edited by ZEEROLLA

Even the fastest street cars don't accelerate at much more than 0.4-0.5 G's, so standing wouldn't be a problem.

I'd be more concerned with stopping....

That wouldn't be a problem for Sads... put a hot chick on the side of the road and he'll stop really really quickly....