Ebay Question

trd-benji

So i puchased an item, i have not paid for it yet. The person i was buying it from said they will go to the post office and see how long it would take for my concert tickets to arrive because i need them by wednesday and they are in QLD. Now i told her in a message that i had a family emergency, and i do not want to complete this sale as i was going to pay by direct money in bank account. I am just wondering is she able to see my address or details, because she has not written back and i am hoping she did not already send the product? I always thought u could only see the person address when a paypal payment was cleared? am i correct in saying she did not have my address?

So i puchased an item, i have not paid for it yet. The person i was buying it from said they will go to the post office and see how long it would take for my concert tickets to arrive because i need them by wednesday and they are in QLD. Now i told her in a message that i had a family emergency, and i do not want to complete this sale as i was going to pay by direct money in bank account. I am just wondering is she able to see my address or details, because she has not written back and i am hoping she did not already send the product? I always thought u could only see the person address when a paypal payment was cleared? am i correct in saying she did not have my address?

If no payment was made...and you did not give your address to her (email or over the phone) then she will not have your address.

If you won the bidding then the seller can see your personal details on the ebay website...

When I sell on ebay I don't send until the money has been received and cleared... I would think that everyone else does the same...

thats correct, the person would have access to your address & details as soon as u win the bid (I sell on ebay).

But if u have not paid for the items yet then they wouldnt have sent them.

Be careful because some sellers can get a bit nasty if u bid then dont go through with the purchase (as a seller they can create a case against u on ebay).

The sale has to be cancelled from their end too.