Photoshop!!!!

BYL05R

Toyo mate,

you are on the right track... but i think the wheels dont look quite right... close but no prize for you :P

Keep up the good work :D

Evo

thnx bro... da wheels always da hardest to get exacltly right because da tires might be flat or da rim is just looking funny on them cause the wheelsmay be out of portion

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can evo or toyo doesnt matter who, do the black headlight mod on my car, i want to see what it would look like. also could you put c-one eyelids on it with the black headlight mod and with out thx

shot5.jpg

Toyo mate,

you are on the right track... but i think the wheels dont look quite right... close but no prize for you :P

Evo

thnx bro... da wheels always da hardest to get exacltly right because da tires might be flat or da rim is just looking funny on them cause the wheelsmay be out of portion

its written 'the' not "da" its only 1 extra key stroke... please... for the love of humanity.

Toyo mate,

Evo

its written 'the' not "da" its only 1 extra key stroke... please... for the love of humanity.

yo toyo next time bks gives you tounge hit him with some of this.......... u ain bout ***** but sittin on ya punk ***** cpu hatin on *****..u gotta sad life ya dadddy wasnt there u get beat up in ya neighborhood and u have no girlfriend Getta life!!

if your going to be dirt, do it properly........love you BKS :wub:

Edited by spillige

PRETTY hahahah... and wo dude spillage i have no idea what you are going on about lol (LMAO DONT WORRY I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!!!), ... and well brad HOW THE HELL DID YOU MAKE THAT crap that look excellent man... i just use the exposure tool to darken them not always the best option

and SPILLAGE GET THE C ONE EYELDS AND DARKEN YOUR HEAD LIGHTS AND GET ANGEL RINGS!!!!! i think that would look cool

Edited by Toyo Assassin

Not as much photoshopping as what Toyo is doing.. just simple eyelids, mild drop and gunmetal hubcaps.. this was a while ago. Wanted to see how it all looks before doing it IRL.

KEN33F_noeyelids__eyelids.jpg

Oh and another one. I wanted to see how white Work Emotions looked.. Loved the look but knowing me, I'd be too lazy to keep it clean. I also photoshopped in eyelids, foggies, tints, some badges and a mild drop. :P

yaris_yrs-70y_works.png

Edited by KEN33F

Not as much photoshopping as what Toyo is doing.. just simple eyelids, mild drop and gunmetal hubcaps.. this was a while ago. Wanted to see how it all looks before doing it IRL.

KEN33F_noeyelids__eyelids.jpg

Oh and another one. I wanted to see how white Work Emotions looked.. Loved the look but knowing me, I'd be too lazy to keep it clean. I also photoshopped in eyelids, foggies, tints, some badges and a mild drop. :P

yaris_yrs-70y_works.png

dude that looks so sick u should do the white rims and lower it

thats heaps mad

i am glad u liked it buddy =D... lol those rims already look nice and muscles dont need lowering =D

i agree muscle cars don't need to be lowered. how bout for your next project u do a 65 impala that would look sick lowered and wire rims white roof red body

GT LOST MADE THIS AND TOLD ME TO POST IT UP FOR HIM

photoshop2.jpg

Yo Junior thanks bro!!! Its my 1st one i only dumped it coz i wanted to see wot it looked lyk... LOL! It Looks NICE AYE?? hahahaha!!