Dyno Day/Show and Shine

Hi all

we are having another Dyno day/Show and Shine at CES Racing sometime in June. We haven't got a fixed date as yet but shoud do in the next week or so. Same deal as last time with 10 spots up for grabs on the dyno and food and drink available as well. Trophies will be awarded for the show and shine as well.

This is just to wet your appetite and to gauge interest. This is not just for the Brisbane members but if anybody from Sydney,Melbourne or wherever would like to come and make a weekend of it up in ***'s country then we'll gladly try to accomodate you or help organise somewhere to stay. It would be great to see a lot of cars turn out for this event again as those who went to the last one will tell you it was a great day.

If you are interested then reply to this thread or PM me for more info. I will also ask some of you Brissy boys to help out with organising this event as I will not have as much time as last year due to a change in jobs.

Thanks for now and we will post exact dates soon as.

Cheers Silvabullit.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in, and I will assist with some organising if you like....

(Always got to have a stock model for benchmarking purposes)

Craig - you better take best readout....:P

I may be able to help also, I'll check my schedule.

Just a note, though, the Toyota Car Club of Queensland is having its All Toyota Day sometime in June (exact date escapes me at the moment), so if we can avoid a clash, that would be good for those of us wanting to go to both (i.e. me!) :)

I'll find out the date and post it up ... some other TOCAU members might also like to be at the All Toyota Day.

Dyno costs will probably be the same as last time (around $20 I think)but will check though. Remember limited spaces(10) so book in early to avoid missing out!

By my calculations Bren, if you go first in first served, here is the booking sheet to date if you go by a first in first serve basis....

1) Silverbullit

2) Northy

3) RedRolla86

4) Danthuyer

5) Azza

6) Buddha

7) Wei Wei

8)

9)

10)

I see what you mean by they fill up quick....

Shao, you in....

By my calculations Bren, if you go first in first served, here is the booking sheet to date if you go by a first in first serve basis....

1) Silverbullit

2) Northy

3) RedRolla86

4) Danthuyer

5) Azza

6) Buddha

7) Wei Wei

8)

9)

10)

I see what you mean by they fill up quick.... 

Shao, you in....

I'll be there, but there's no point me running on the dyno, unless I'm competing for stone motherless last! :lol:

That will open up a spot for a more serious participant. :)

Hey Guys!! Sorry can you take me off the list. I might only be in for the show and shine have to see. The Corolla might be gone by then and it doesnt need any more things to go wrong with it!!! Sorry guys maybe put someone else in my place!!!

I may be able to help also, I'll check my schedule.

Just a note, though, the Toyota Car Club of Queensland is having its All Toyota Day sometime in June (exact date escapes me at the moment), so if we can avoid a clash, that would be good for those of us wanting to go to both (i.e. me!)  :)

I'll find out the date and post it up ... some other TOCAU members might also like to be at the All Toyota Day.

I have SMS'd this to Brendan, but the All Toyota Day is being held on Sunday, 12 June.

Its not actually run by the Toyota Club, I don't think, but they are a major participant.

So this is how it's looking I guess

1) Silverbullit

2) Northy

3) Sportiv

4) Danthuyer

5) Azza

6) Wei Wei

7)

8)

9)

10)

There are still guys I know in Brisbane that should be there. If your name appears below, then you are in Brisbane, you haven't put your name down yet and you should....

Shaohoak

Sportivo Rice

Stoopidhead

Ghost

Pippy

Hames

Shao, you in....

Hey boys and others

Dyno day on the 4th June is looking good and dyno spots are filling up quickly. If and only if we get a lot more people wanting to do a dyno run we may make some more spots available. The list of participants so far is as follows;-

1.Northy

2.Danthuyer

3.Azza(the stock benchmark!)

4.Wei Wei

5.Sportiv

6.Silvabullit

7.Craigs mate with Civic

8.Guy with the other Civic

9.?

10.?

Like I said if you want to have a go then PM ASAP(even if it's a stocky) cause if there's enough interest we'll make some more spots available.

Also with the show and shine if you know of somebody or a business who would sponsor a trophy then PM me as well.(trophy costs @$30).

If you are planning to attend this day let me know so we can organise food and drinks etc as well.

Cheers SILVABULLIT. :D

hay brennden

my mate naveen the chocolate cookie wif da 300??? was wondering if he could attend the dyno too.....but if the last spot is taken than dats cool but yer...post here n let us know

cheers big ears

wei wei

Well Dyno spots are nearly all gone but after speaking to Trevor at CES he's willing to do another 5 cars so 15 in total. So far we have the following people participating:-

1.Danthuyer - Sportivo

2.Northy - Ascent sports

3.Azza - Sportivo

4.Sportiv - Sportivo

5.Wei Wei - Sportivo

6.Silvabullit - Sportivo

7.Pippy - Levin

8.Sunnybank boys - Civic

9.Naveen 300zx

10.Sunnybank boys - Civic?

Other attendees are Buddha and RedRolla86. All you other Brissy boys get off the proverbial and let me know of your intention and I don't want lame excuses like my cat is sick or my wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/computer wont let me go. Lets get some more corolla's there to out number the amount of guys who will probably turn up from Milton on a Thursday night.

Food will be on again(There you go Michael!!) so start cleaning your car for the day and organise yourself to be there.

Cheers SILVABULLIT :D

Well Dyno spots are nearly all gone but after speaking to Trevor at CES he's willing to do another 5 cars so 15 in total. So far we have the following people participating:-

1.Danthuyer - Sportivo

2.Northy - Ascent sports

3.Azza - Sportivo

4.Sportiv - Sportivo

5.Wei Wei - Sportivo

6.Silvabullit - Sportivo

7.Pippy - Levin

8.Sunnybank boys - Civic

9.Naveen 300zx

10.Sunnybank boys - Civic?

11.Lance - 05 Sportivo

Other attendees are Buddha and RedRolla86. All you other Brissy boys get off the proverbial and let me know of your intention and I don't want lame excuses like my cat is sick or my wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/computer wont let me go. Lets get some more corolla's there to out number the amount of guys who will probably turn up from Milton on a Thursday night.

Food will be on again(There you go Michael!!) so start cleaning your car for the day and organise yourself to be there.

Cheers SILVABULLIT :D