2 Tweeters, better or worse?

Sanctuary

I just finished replacing my speakers with pioneer ones, and both the front and back come with tweeters. The camry has a tweeter on each front side just behind the side mirrors. My question is will i get better sound quality with or without these extra tweeters? If it even matters at all.

Thanks in advance :D

The idea of those tweeters are so you can install 2 pairs of 6.5 or 6x9's and also a set of tweeters for the sound quality. To answer your question, if its just the factory tweeters there will be a loss in sound quality though not as much as if they were aftermarket. Generally the standalone tweeters are richer in sound than those that come connected to speakers. I recommend leaving them in for better sound quality, but it comes down to the proper tuning you have to do to achieve it.

It will all come down to how good are the pioneers speakers that you have. a sound system is like electrical wiring, it will only perform to best of what the weakest link can do. Many people have put ambient tweeters near the dash but they aren't turned up or anything like that (set up right, you may not even hear them unless you are listening for them). It is only there to raise the sound stage up.