TRD oil cap

whats the point in getting that.... the old one works perfectly...

don't ya know what RICE is :P

Evo

so the guy nxt to u at the lights can be jelous and say " omg wish i had a trd oil cap... "

whats the point in getting that.... the old one works perfectly...

don't ya know what RICE is :P

Evo

so the guy nxt to u at the lights can be jelous and say " omg wish i had a trd oil cap... "

exactly..., apart from they can't see whats under the hood at a set of lights, unless you break-down :P

Evo

good point, well im not wasteing my money on that, i got my dba slotted coming in tomorrow :yahoo: trd pads should be in the mail by now...

Ahhhhh always 1 or 2 steps in front of me. Mine should be coming soon (when i get some money). How much you source your rotors for?

good point, well im not wasteing my money on that, i got my dba slotted coming in tomorrow :yahoo: trd pads should be in the mail by now...

Ahhhhh always 1 or 2 steps in front of me. Mine should be coming soon (when i get some money). How much you source your rotors for?

too much, how much u get yours or quoted?? my receipt will be under tools so tax time nxt year yay

too much, how much u get yours or quoted?? my receipt will be under tools so tax time nxt year yay

for fronts got quoted $350 + $50-$100 labour. DBA slotted

sounds good, got em for $165 each. got trd pads for $120 front and rear, will put them in myself aswell as paint callipers, any suggestions peeps, blue for my car or red??

sounds good, got em for $165 each. got trd pads for $120 front and rear, will put them in myself aswell as paint callipers, any suggestions peeps, blue for my car or red??

Hmm i would go for red. Maybe get the photoshop guys to paint your calipers red and blue then you can see to difference