Respect is given where it is due

Something happened to me recently and i thought i just like to share my story.

While waitingn at the entry of the freeway, the low growl and blue tinge headlights of something sporty rolled up behind me.

I didnt think much of it but the ice blue hue of his HID's were somewhat alluring. I was playing up in my mind what ride he had, it didnt matter i guess.

I took off slowly as i normally do, hit second gear and heard the roar of the driver behind me as he was rushing up real quick. He was gunning it closer and

closer and i anticipated that he wanted to get by fast to overtake me.

I thought, what the hell, gunned it in 3rd and 4th, revving way past my usual grandma shifting. That familiar roar zoomed past my left side and i caught his

rear as we entered the freeway. That rear end that i've seen too many times, 'Corolla', and the stand out words in red - 'Sportivo'.

Hats off, i got owned, he knew it, i knew it.

I sped up within the limit catching him glancing back at me. After a few glances i gave him a friendly thumbs up and a couple of nods to make sure he saw it.

He smiled back and we went our different ways.

Respect is given where it is due.

Sitting on Boundary Rd, about to turn right onto the western ring rd. I was the grey Levin ZR 08 in front? If it was you, then thats just hilarious! :)

If it wasn't Simon,

then it could be only one person... Mr Gourou :P

Evo

Indeed. He lives that area.

Simon doesn't. Opposite direction and don't think he's around there these couple days.

yeah not sure....could have been me have been driving out that neck of the woods for work a bit over last few weeks....the exact spot though doesnt sound like ive sat at etc....so may be gorou

yeah not sure....could have been me have been driving out that neck of the woods for work a bit over last few weeks....the exact spot though doesnt sound like ive sat at etc....so may be gorou

Speaking about that, I "went" thru a junction seeing a white sportivo on the other side with indicator lights on his side view mirror in templestowe/doncaster last night.

:P

Speaking about that, I "went" thru a junction seeing a white sportivo on the other side with indicator lights on his side view mirror in templestowe/doncaster last night.

wouldn't have thought it was you guni. saw your ride with stockies and didn't think twice, until you revved up in first gear from the lights lol.. and i thought it was either someone saying hi, or someone really didn't like me... lol... what happened to the gmaxs?

wouldn't have thought it was you guni. saw your ride with stockies and didn't think twice, until you revved up in first gear from the lights lol.. and i thought it was either someone saying hi, or someone really didn't like me... lol... what happened to the gmaxs?

you added side indicators? No wonder it looked familiar .... so............ familiar ......

Still nice ...

gmax in the shed getting some holidays atm ....

how are you man ??

you added side indicators? No wonder it looked familiar .... so............ familiar ......

Still nice ...

gmax in the shed getting some holidays atm ....

how are you man ??

lol the gmax's must have been put thru alot, hence the holiday.. what's the updates on your ride?