my new scuff plates

Styles

just got my scuff plates today.. Thanks to Aur3on..

Soooo i decided to put them on straight away.. Lol

Hey Stylusion - you don't waste time :D there looking good, was going to put mine on but the rain set in will do next week.

AUR30N

Hey Stylusion - you don't waste time :D there looking good, was going to put mine on but the rain set in will do next week.

AUR30N

i dnt waste no time at all.. Ahahaha.. Im like a lil kid in a candy store.. =)

They look very nice,well done :) ...i want,i need,i must have :wub: ...hey AUR3ON do you still have that spare set for sale?

Its killing Lee that he can't get his hands on the scuff plates.. Aur3on can you sell your extra set of scuff plates to him.. Lee i think the scuff plates match your car colour well.. i am waiting patiently for mine to come :)

Received it this morning, just fix it on ...

aurionscuffplates0013re.jpg

aurionscuffplates0015re.jpg

aurionscuffplates0007re.jpg

aurionscuffplates0006re.jpg

Secaboy and Speedz, will contact you guys shortly thru sms..

NZMO31, if you don't have my mobile, please PM me so that we can arrange the collection.. Cheers mate..

I'm so gutted I couldn't get my hands on these :( They look REALLY nice!

Don't feel bad. They will break up your black and gold theme you have going. That's why I didn't opt for these. For me they will sit out of place with the black and red.

Don't feel bad. They will break up your black and gold theme you have going. That's why I didn't opt for these. For me they will sit out of place with the black and red.

I think it is suitable for the ATX model since it doesn't have any scuff plates on it.. :)

good point...

I didn't think of that!

polish them to gain +10 L33T points :P

Scuffs' are lookin hot... But what's with the empty bottles...? :lol:

Scuffs' are lookin hot... But what's with the empty bottles...? :lol:

lol.. Just water bottles for the gym that eventually piled up.. Ahaha

I think it is suitable for the ATX model since it doesn't have any scuff plates on it.. :)

They look great Ingres & Stylusion very affective...and yeah good point about the ATX Ingres,it can use some dressing up here and there and the scuffs are one area that could use some cosmetic improving... :)

They look great Ingres & Stylusion very affective...and yeah good point about the ATX Ingres,it can use some dressing up here and there and the scuffs are one area that could use some cosmetic improving... :)

Lee, i think there are a few of them wanting to get eyelids and grills from Thailand again, not sure whether these scuff plates are from the same shop (i just know they are from Thailand as there are thai words on the packaging), you might want to check with them see whether all of you can buy together,... i know "Yoda" and "Michaelweare" are two of them, there are some others.. maybe you can organise one :)

• 3 years later...