Number Plates....

Azza

For about 6 months about 2-3 years ago i was looking at getting the below plates and it was not taken as well and i was just lazy in ordering them and then one day when i checked again online and was prepared to order them they were gone :angry::angry::angry::angry: :( :( :( :( :( :(

Then last year while driving on the M4 freeway i saw this pink excel with the plates on it and i was so peaved that this is the b***stard that got the plates i wanted :angry::angry::angry::angry:

UPU55Y

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For about 6 months about 2-3 years ago i was looking at getting the below plates and it was not taken as well and i was just lazy in ordering them and then one day when i checked again online and was prepared to order them they were gone  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Then last year while driving on the M4 freeway i saw this pink excel with the plates on it and i was so peaved that this is the b***stard that got the plates i wanted  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: 

UPU55Y

Thats naughty Bill :P:P:P

There is a car getting around Kallangur here in Brisbane with

80OBS

For about 6 months about 2-3 years ago i was looking at getting the below plates and it was not taken as well and i was just lazy in ordering them and then one day when i checked again online and was prepared to order them they were gone  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Then last year while driving on the M4 freeway i saw this pink excel with the plates on it and i was so peaved that this is the b***stard that got the plates i wanted  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: 

UPU55Y

Thats naughty Bill :P:P:P

There is a car getting around Kallangur here in Brisbane with

80OBS

Well i was actually thinking of putting a neon light around it and when i run someone if they dont go it i will pull in from of them and flick the switch so it blinks at them so they know what i think of them ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Old BMW this evening on the SE Freeway

15UED

"I'd sue the seller too if I was sold that peice of crap"

saw on a ute today

ARS-01

mmmm, I wonder what that means...???  ;)  ;)  ;)

Then last night I saw ASZ-01

Similar in meaning if you know whaty I mean...

saw on a ute today

ARS-01

mmmm, I wonder what that means...???  ;)  ;)  ;)

Then last night I saw ASZ-01

Similar in meaning if you know whaty I mean...

LOL......... sounds like what the baby says in "meet the fockers" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

2004 Hyundai Elantra............ Stock kit and nothing else...............

I know this bloke so these platers are quite relevant to him...........

UR60NE

'Your Gone' - and he drives really slow (slower than my mum :lol: )

Thought these were quite fitting

Minister snookers CUE plate

By NIGEL ADLAM

11may05

A Government minister last night stepped in to ban a driver from having the numberplate FAR CUE.

Transport Minister Chris Burns ordered the car owner to return to Motor Vehicle Registry and get a new registration.

He had to use his powers of ministerial discretion to make the order.

"I don't want to be a spoilsport but I decided to ask the MVR to reconsider this numberplate," Dr Burns said.

"There is a system in place to deal with personalised plates that push the boundaries and it generally gets it right."

Dr Burns acted after real estate agent Glenda Stripling complained that the rego number was offensive.

She has seen the red four-wheel-drive carrying the plate twice in Darwin. "It's revolting _ so aggressive," she said.

The vehicle is believed to be owned by a woman and her husband.

Ms Stripling, 57, of Rapid Creek, said the minister's decision was "a good win" for decency.

But she said the MVR's policy on personalised numberplates was inconsistent.

Ms Stripling said a Greek-Australian woman was stopped from having WOG.GIRL and a Palmerston man was banned from using his nickname BALLS.

"And yet they let through something that is obviously offensive," she said.

MVR manager Craig Bradley defended the numberplate.

Mr Bradley said FAR.CUE did not fall under the three headings that prompted a review by a panel of MVR managers _ being sexually explicit, racially offensive or blasphemous.

"The two words in isolation are not offensive," he said.

Prospective numberplates are read backwards to check that they are not offensive in reverse.

Personalised numberplates cost $140 in the Territory, which makes them the cheapest in Australia. Wicking: Page 10

http://www.ntnews.news.com.au/common/story...5E13569,00.html

Thats Awesome Blue....

Here are a couple of other gems from the past few days...

R32 Skyline

* 84LZY

Other notables

* 83NCH

* ALL45

* 10WVP - Although ti really wasn't

* 70XIN