Snowflake Falls Further

argh *** (Go d is censored wtf) damn

i clicked your profile to see if i can get a look at your car and got greated by a guy in a dress (you i take it).

What springs did you get ?

Edited by 02rolla

I guess AZZA or sportiv can now take over the mantle of the Hilux stance!!

No, actually, after parking beside the Snowflake a couple of Thursdays ago, I think the Buddhamobile definitely holds that mantle ... for now ;)

A dying breed perhaps....

Yes, but still unique...

It means that I can go over Speed Bumps with out having to do the whole sideways thing...

Sads,

Brenndan & I found the perfect car for you the other night.

We really think you should sell the Sportivo and invest in this...

However, Steve won't allow me to post attachments (hint hint ) so I cant show you.

I can however, email to you....

How far are you guys dropping your cars?

Assuming drive.com.au has the details correct (well, they do have the petrol tank size wrong) then the ground clearance of my new '05 Sportivo is 113mm.

Victoria has a minimum clearance of 100mm, so given that, the max 'legal' suspension drop will be just 13mm (about 1/2 inch) while keeping the body kit on.

I'd love to SLAMM! my car on the ground, but I know I'd never be able to drive it around where I live (or the way I usually drive) so I can't justify the cost for such a small drop when a conservative 35mm drop on my Rav4 was priced at just $600. Without the kit I'm sure a bigger drop would fill the wheel arches properly and really give the car a better look.

I'd go for a drop if I had to replace my suspension, but the 250,000kms I've done in my last 2cars over the past 5years didn't wear out my suspension so I don't think my ride will be lowered any time soon. (Though I hope I can be convinced otherwise)

I don't know how much they are getting lowered by with the kits that the guys are using here, but I do know that they look ok...

When I think about Snowflake though, I don't really think that you 'll really notice 1/2" drop.... :P