tinted tailights+catback

DRE

Tint film for headlights/tail lights go on the outside. If they went on the inside, it would look all wrong.

They are pretty durable and would survive most Australian conditions.

Tint film for headlights/tail lights go on the outside. If they went on the inside, it would look all wrong.

They are pretty durable and would survive most Australian conditions.

cheers... any melb peeps noe of anyone/place for this?? :whistling:

group buy?

not sure if the forum committee will approve a group buy on a product that is kinda against the law??

if theres no problems... then great!

all we need now is someone who noes where to get these pieces of vinyl tint and installation instructions / group installation some place? :(

got pulled over? u prolly would, but i dont know coz the film doesnt actually make the lights dimmer or anything..

quick question... does the film actualli gets applied on the inside?? i am thinking the answer is yes, then again, it loks like its on the outside as well.

if so, any probs with peel and stuff from constant rain and erratic melbourne weather??

the film is applied on the outside. i dont think it will be peeled so easily coz it works just like window tinting.. my bet it will last around 4-5 yrs maybe

group buy?

not sure if the forum committee will approve a group buy on a product that is kinda against the law??

all we need now is someone who noes where to get these pieces of vinyl tint and installation instructions / group installation some place? :(

dont know about that but i think u should be able to order it from your local printing/design shop. the film called oracal 8300 and it cost me $60 for a 1mx60cm roll

group buy?

I'm not sure if this is against the law, so wouldn't comment much on that eventhough I am very interested in this mod.

However, regarding installation, there are many videos on youtube and I came up with one that looks pretty simple and easy, they all pretty much the same anw.

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!
Edited by VF-X

group buy?

dont know about that but i think u should be able to order it from your local printing/design shop. the film called oracal 8300 and it cost me $60 for a 1mx60cm roll

ken u use like normal tint?

i wouldnt want mine so dark.

group buy?

ken u use like normal tint?

i wouldnt want mine so dark.

no u cant use normal tint coz they dont stretch.

i thought normal tint does stretch coz not all car glass is flat. thats why they use a heat gun.

Window tint has a little flexibility in it, but it doesn't stretch like the film for tail light tinting does.