peoples opinion

hey guys need your input i have found 3 cars for sale so need help to decide

1 COROLLA 1986, manual, 5 dr hatch, light blue, motor tired, 4 new tyres $100 ono

2 CELICA 1986, 5 speed, mags, extractors, big exhaust, sporty, needs panel paint, unlic, vgc $300 ono.

3 TOYOTA CAMRY 1989 - Armadale - $300ono This has been a great little car. I have no idea what is wrong with it but does need some work

mechanically. Loses acceleration so dangerous to drive at the moment. Also not registered. Will need trailer to remove. I can renew

registeration before 18 September 09 at cost to you (on top of purchase price) or return plates. Outside a bit worse for wear. Good tyres, near

new cd player, electric windows, air con. Inside is great, although back seat a bit grubby! You're buying as is. Give me a call! I want it gone, so

if you're mechanically minded, or want it for parts, you can get a bargain

i cant offord my dream celica so i'm settling with 1 of the above not sure if any of the above are rear wheel drive

so any input would be helpfull

thanks guys :help::help::help:

Edited by celica/mustang

Tough call eh. It would be best if you can see them first. You want the one that will last the longest given the state they are in. I would suspect number 2 would have gotten a good thrashing.

mate just a quick point to note...

if you dont know if any of them are Front or Rear wheel drive, you dont know enough to justify buying one.

do some more research

hey blind kid the reason i asked that question was i have not had much to do with those cars so i put the question to the people !

vehicles i do know about are worth about $1,5 mill +++ now i'm not working i thought i would try my hands at a toy hence the lack of knowledge

of the cars