Pivot Engine Start

,Apr 28 2005, 11:57 PM]ive tried lookin for the same topic in the forum but cant seem to find it? i was jus wandering does anyone have a pivot engine starter installed?

Not the most mechanically minded so hopefully you'll forgive the question .... but what is a pivot engine starter?

Your forgive.... :)

In 1 word - Rice!!!

In 3 words - Push Button Starter.

Edited by Azza

Its just an alternative way to start the engine. Instead of turning your key, you use the button to start the car. Think F1 and S2000. It's a cool features that makes everyone wanting to push the button each time they enter the car. Especially girls.

Its just an alternative way to start the engine. Instead of turning your key, you use the button to start the car. Think F1 and S2000. It's a cool features that makes everyone wanting to push the button each time they enter the car. Especially girls.

Yeah, but in Craig's case, he is the one wanting to double click the mouse button. (Woops, I'm bad) :P

dayem, i see. i dont think there are any nsw registered sportivos that have an engine start hey?

Come to Brisbane dude and see Danthuyer's - then you'll see all thr Brissy Stivo's too...

Dyno Day June 4

,Apr 29 2005, 10:23 PM]dayem, i see. i dont think there are any nsw registered sportivos that have an engine start hey?

Come to Brisbane dude and see Danthuyer's - then you'll see all thr Brissy Stivo's too...

Dyno Day June 4

if u guys can install it for free? yeh? lol :D

hoho, I won't know how to do it. I got racing project to do it. Car mechanic who understand wiring can do this easily. They just need to find the ignition, ground and 12v cable battery and up u go ( I think ).

ahh haha ok... no worries. how much did they charge you for installation of it? and how long did it roughly take em?