New Zealand events?

Okay, this is just a quicky really, I was just wondering if anyone knew the dates of NZ meets (specifically around Auckland), because I really like the social aspect of owning a nice modded out car, but the NZ site that I've found (toyspeed) won't let me register because I use a free e-mail address and those ranges are apparently banned!

At the moment, I'm living vicariously through reading about meets in Aus, and I just wish I could take my car to one of the events, but it'd be a tad expensive to put my car on a ferry!! lol

Anyway, here's hoping :)

Dan

Okay, this is just a quicky really, I was just wondering if anyone knew the dates of NZ meets (specifically around Auckland), because I really like the social aspect of owning a nice modded out car, but the NZ site that I've found (toyspeed) won't let me register because I use a free e-mail address and those ranges are apparently banned!

At the moment, I'm living vicariously through reading about meets in Aus, and I just wish I could take my car to one of the events, but it'd be a tad expensive to put my car on a ferry!! lol

Anyway, here's hoping :)

Dan

LOL at the idea of ferry to Aus :clap: HAHA

ur a champion! :toast:

yeh i find that annoying as well.. i was trying to get onto ozhonda.com.. they do the same thing..

LOL at the idea of ferry to Aus :clap: HAHA

ur a champion! :toast:

yeh i find that annoying as well.. i was trying to get onto ozhonda.com.. they do the same thing..

well, if my visa expires and I has to go back to the UK at some point, my car is going on a ferry there, so why not stop off for a few weeks/months in Aus :D heh heh

Also TOC NZ sounds awesome... I'd even help adminster that if it was a possibility!!

Edited by Dan1862