another lowering question

sikwitit

hey everybody as most of u noe i have a 96 camry with a cb kit from car and 19 inch davinci's i want to know is it a bad idea to lower the car more in the rear then at the front handling wise cause the kit is lower in the front and with how much i can lower it which isnt much mind u i want the rear to be a bit lower then the front so it tucks nicely.

is this a bad idea im not going for a performance car just a nice cruzer.

sean

Edited by sikwitit

hey everybody as most of u noe i have a 96 camry with a cb kit from car and 19 inch davinci's i want to know is it a bad idea to lower the car more in the rear then at the front handling wise cause the kit is lower in the front and with how much i can lower it which isnt much mind u i want the rear to be a bit lower then the front so it tucks nicely.

is this a bad idea im not going for a performance car just a nice cruzer.

sean

perhaps ask the kids on Boostcruising.com

Before bashing the guy, maybe try to look at his first post from another perspective.

Maybe what he means to say is lower the back more than the front in terms of overall drop. For example, even with the Corolla's, if you put King lows in the front and rear, the rear will still sit higher than the front. However, if you put in King lows at the front and super lows in the rear, the car will drop evenly. So the car may be sitting evenly, but the rear has essentially dropped more than the front.

Before bashing the guy, maybe try to look at his first post from another perspective.

Maybe what he means to say is lower the back more than the front in terms of overall drop. For example, even with the Corolla's, if you put King lows in the front and rear, the rear will still sit higher than the front. However, if you put in King lows at the front and super lows in the rear, the car will drop evenly. So the car may be sitting evenly, but the rear has essentially dropped more than the front.

thats what i sort of ment cause with the kit the rear looks way heighter then the front the front looks lowand the rear is way height

sean