Qld All Toyota Day

Hey boys and others

Sunday 12th June at the Qld Toyota HQ at Acacia Ridge and this post is too gauge interest in who would like to participate. We would like to display our best cars in a very clean state and if possible have a Stivo in every colour stock or modified as well as Levin's or ascents etc.(didn't forget you Northy!)

If you want to put your car in our club dispaly and can present it in a spotless clean state then reply to this post asap so we can get together and organise what we will be doing on the day. Please put your car colour down as well in your reply.

cheers SILVABULLIT :D

PS. We would like everyone to have a club sticker on their car as well in the same design that Danthuyer and i have on our cars. They cost $10 each and can be ordered through me. Silver seems to be the best colour as it stands out the best and is the easiest to read. :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to nominate myself as a participant.

Name: Azza

Car: 2004 Sportivo

Colour: Red

Mods: Benchmark

Club Sticker: The one's I already have should be suitable shouldn't they???

:)

will let u know brendanios....gotta get sum sum stuff organised first.....will keep ya posted

Permission Slip??? :lol:

have you got yours off the missus yet azza? also i drove past the toyota place yesterday and they are doing quite abit of exterior renovations

Edited by Northy

will let u know brendanios....gotta get sum sum stuff organised first.....will keep ya posted

hay brendenn how bif r those stickers????

r they 50 cm?

cheers

Wei Wei my friend. You know I respect you man, but it appears your grasp on the english language is slowly slipping to Nino-Land....

I know you are an Asian dude, but I always thought your English was better than both Kyle & Nino's. What's happening mate. Don't go over to the dark side... :( :( :(

hay brendenn how bif r those stickers????

r they 50 cm?

cheers

Wei Wei my friend. You know I respect you man, but it appears your grasp on the english language is slowly slipping to Nino-Land....

I know you are an Asian dude, but I always thought your English was better than both Kyle & Nino's. What's happening mate. Don't go over to the dark side... :( :( :(

man my english is fine bruh.....a few mistakes here n there neva hurt n e 1 .....

il neva go to the dark side.......im yellow for life......AZN represent hahaha

Correct me if I'm wrong but last time I checked Asian culture was not American Gangsta... so represent yourself and not some tools that go around killing each other!!!

so no bust'n a cap in his *****.

anyways ill come along for some fun

• 2 weeks later...
Should be able to come..... :D have to get a sticker :P

Colour: Maroon

Mods:  :unsure: What mods  :lol: Good ol stocky

Mate, nothing wrong with stock. I consider it a benchmark model....

Something for everyone to measure against :P :P

• 2 weeks later...

So far the following crew are attending;-

Silvabullit

Azza

Danthuyer

Wei Wei(Possibly)

Sportiv(possibly)

Rolla racer

Stoopid head

Any other takers please add you name to the list! :) We will meet at Carpark of the Calamvale hotel @8.30am.

Cheers Silvabullit :)

at the moment it looks like i should be sweet to come.. seeing if kyle will make it aswell :BELLBOWRIE: Represent... ummm whats the deal do you just come and go as you please or are you in and then your in for the day.

We will meet at Carpark of the Calamvale hotel @8.30am.

Cheers Silvabullit :)

Where the f***s that????

Looks like I'm meeting you at your place again....