ZRE photoshoot

ok...so there's a fair few owners of ZRE's and no1's put their hand up to organize one, well i think i'll put my hand up and orgnaise one for the ZRE owners out there and wants to get s couple of photo's done also maybe a small cruise? but it's up to you guys, put up some suggestions and we'll get the ball rolling from there......

Charlie

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so who would be keen to go to homebush?

Me! that place is hot at night, on a side note has any one got photos of last night?

ive got a couple of pics i'll upload when i get the time to today but it's abit dark though i need a better flash or a way better lens

Charlie

ok so homebush it is?......now wat days are most of you guys free? should i make it a weekend/weeknight? around wat time? sunset? night? and for the little cruise, where to go?.....lol

Charlie

Hi Guys,

Is this limited to the Hatch ZREs or would you accept Sedan ZREs in your ranks? ;)

P.S. Not sure about a cruise, but I'd be up for a photoshoot at Homebush, I love that place at night as well and have done many photo-shoots there previously at night-time. During the day however, a good spot for a photo-shoot is at Brighton LeSands at the park near that bridge.

Well ur cars a ZRE so, HELL YEAH UR WELCOME!!! Yeah brighton le sands is a niice place. Lets cruz there after home bush. I know, hows about a SUNDAY ARVO CRUZ/PHOTOSHOOT?? This way its doesnt really get in the way of everyones weekend...

Edited by GTL05T

i no it's short notice but if there is anyone interested me kev0 and master cuong are goin to meet up on saturday around 11ish and head down to casula powerhouse to get some photo's done then not sure whats going to happen after that possibly a mini cruise or just hang out somewhere let me know if your keen and i'll pm you guys the details

Charlie