Lexus Grill Club

AUR30N

Hi Guys,

I think this grill needs a thread on it's own

here is a picture 51DER not the best as i used my phone but gives you some sort of an idea what it will look like on white.

img0258t.jpg

Cheers

AUR30N

Edited by AUR30N

very classy looking indeed. I'd like to go this route on my aurion as well, but being a Gold ZR6 I don't know if the chrome would suit it (plus I'd need to add other chrome bits otherwise the grill might seem out of place - not such a bit issue on white cars)

how much and where from?

very classy looking indeed. I'd like to go this route on my aurion as well, but being a Gold ZR6 I don't know if the chrome would suit it (plus I'd need to add other chrome bits otherwise the grill might seem out of place - not such a bit issue on white cars)

how much and where from?

Steven,

ypu could always gold plate it, But I agree chrome on gold not good look.

VFX - My mrs will be happy as larry getting your spoiler kit and other stuff out of my garage lol :rolleyes: Women hehehe

if you like Iam not working tommorow and you can pick up then let me know fella

AUR30N

Edited by AUR30N

VFX - My mrs will be happy as larry getting your spoiler kit and other stuff out of my garage lol :rolleyes: Women hehehe

if you like Iam not working tommorow and you can pick up then let me know fella

AUR30N

Not this weekend. But another we should go at the same time.

Can i still get one Ari?

Make it this weekend!!!

Sunday is Ok, but i cant make it today (Saturday) as i'm going up the coast. Dont wait on behalf of me, it sounds like youve put it off for a lil while already. lol.

Sunday is Ok, but i cant make it today (Saturday) as i'm going up the coast. Dont wait on behalf of me, it sounds like youve put it off for a lil while already. lol.

Vic's put it off for the last 6 months. I would be eager beaver too lol.....Iam sure with all his gear I have stored for his aurion it will have nice VIP Look :yahoo:

AUR30N

me Vic or VF-X?

If me.. Did i wait that long? Lol

i would like to get my hands on one as well

But still contemplating if i should or not.. Mrs might tell me off for going through another grill for the car.. Lol

me Vic or VF-X?

If me.. Did i wait that long? Lol

i would like to get my hands on one as well

But still contemplating if i should or not.. Mrs might tell me off for going through another grill for the car.. Lol

I told you what I would do first and that would be set of wheels before anything else that just me lol spend that little extra and enter the 20's club :toast:

AUR30N

Edited by AUR30N

I can wait another day for u Taco.. Sunday sounds good if tonight's halloween party were to end up nice n calm. :lol:

lol not you styles,

VF-X = Vick I have had his body kit and other parts for while due t VF-X unable to drive to pick his kit up.

AUR30N

6 Damn months. Got my license not too long ago, only a month ago I think. Been enjoying driving my car for the past weeks.. Now, I'm gonna put this mods on + fix all the scratches and dent around the car. Many thanks to my idiot friends for those.. :angry:

Cheers to Ari, for the effort of making the items to Sydney practically safe, and the space in his garage.. xD

Was a pleasure meeting him... Great dude.

Cheers to Ari, for the effort of making the items to Sydney practically safe, and the space in his garage.. xD

Was a pleasure meeting him... Great dude.

Vick it was my pleasure to meet you too & put name to the face lol....Sorry if i seemed in a huury , I had meat on the bbq coooking at the time .....lol thank god for father inlaws hehehehe to take over before they got burn't. hahaha.

VF-X I wanted to dissmantle your leather seats and pu them in mine, I think I will order some leather seat cover like brother Ingres :rolleyes:

show me some pic ingres lol

AUR30N

Edited by AUR30N

VF-X I wanted to dissmantle your leather seats and pu them in mine, I think I will order some leather seat cover like brother Ingres :rolleyes:

show me some pic ingres lol

AUR30N

Ari, i didn't take any recently, these are the pictures i can find (can't seem to be able to show it on the forum so i just post the link for you),

On their website, i saw another car with black and white combination which is nice.. it suits your car also.. maybe you should consider that..

Cant seem to get the photos upload to work .. will post later when it works..

Edited by Ingres

• 1 year later...