photoshooting locations?

I quick drive around Mt Nebo can have a few decent shots along the way. Shopping centre car parks at night are usually well lit, there are some train racks and shipping containers stacked up just off kingsford smith dr.

fair few man what u after?

ive done city shots, alleyways, cane feilds, industrial areas, powerplants, abandoned places, old run down plaves, outback shots

going out this weekend if u want to come

Rowan, where you going? Sat or Sun??

yeah i no shopping centre carparks are good bcos of the lighting and ***** but im getting over that crap LOL! need a new place :0 rowan u have a DSLR? anyone keen tonite?

yeah i no shopping centre carparks are good bcos of the lighting and ***** but im getting over that crap LOL! need a new place :0 rowan u have a DSLR? anyone keen tonite?

yeh i do, had your chance yesterday u sped but u sooked out lol, check my ride thread for the pics i took last night

ingres, sorry mate 1st time i been on since i posted up there^^^ should of sent me a msg mate...at least someone will go with me then :P

yeh i do, had your chance yesterday u sped but u sooked out lol, check my ride thread for the pics i took last night

ingres, sorry mate 1st time i been on since i posted up there^^^ should of sent me a msg mate...at least someone will go with me then :P

Its alrite buddy... next time just send me a text message.. how i wish i can go last nite.. hahaha..

about taking photo's whats the best setting to have your camera on? or just have it auto and photoshop effect it????

i hadly do anything to my photos in photoshop. setting all depends and what time of the day/night. what are u thinking of doing and what sort of camera do u have?

havnt thought about it yet, kodak easyshare m853

Unfortunately, if you plan on taking photos like Rowan's, you need a digital SLR.... or any other camera with a large lens and manual settings.

Point-and-shoot cameras have their limitations unfortunately... starting at the size of the lens.

Unfortunately, if you plan on taking photos like Rowan's, you need a digital SLR.... or any other camera with a large lens and manual settings.

Point-and-shoot cameras have their limitations unfortunately... starting at the size of the lens.

bugga, it was only $50 anyways lmao,ta...

bugga, it was only $50 anyways lmao,ta...

lol i was using a $5k combo a wile back, useing a 1200$ one now

LOL rowan what cam u use? nikon or canon? hmmm sounds like u either have like if nikon a D60 or D80 ? or if cannon a 450D? or a 500D? hmm wen it comes to settings... it varies on the location u are at and what type of shots u are aiming to get... for just digital cameras hmmm i dunno ey :) night mode? hahaha

LOL rowan what cam u use? nikon or canon? hmmm sounds like u either have like if nikon a D60 or D80 ? or if cannon a 450D? or a 500D? hmm wen it comes to settings... it varies on the location u are at and what type of shots u are aiming to get... for just digital cameras hmmm i dunno ey :) night mode? hahaha

i used to use a Nikon D80 with a pretty pricey lens now use a D40, not quite as good but still pretty awesome, i know sean has a D40 do u have any?

when u get your sh|t togeather we will go out lol....i really want to do some highway shots of the cars driving that would be hot!

i used to use a Nikon D80 with a pretty pricey lens now use a D40, not quite as good but still pretty awesome, i know sean has a D40 do u have any?

when u get your sh|t togeather we will go out lol....i really want to do some highway shots of the cars driving that would be hot!

man the D40 is slow processing photos after shots.... why u get rid of the D80 that was a nice camera man :) sean's D40 thats not even his man thats his missus :P my mate has a D70 hes **** awsome wif the camera's and **** has like a HUge collection of lenses and ****.... if i was going to get a DSLR id have to get the Nikon D5000 :P so cheap and yet sooo good :)