Presara pros and cons

Tensixty6

I've pretty much decided to replace my 2006 Golf GTI with a new Aurion Presara early in the new year. Up until the GTI, my previous car history was more aligned to the Presara style of vehicle. Mitsubishi Verada, Holden Statesman, Holden Calais, Toyota Cressida etc. etc.

I'm seeking comments from Aurion owners as to the good points and maybe the bad points relating to the ownership experience with the Aurion. I haven't driven one yet. Might do so this weekend. :)

Can't think of any for the cons...

Pros: too many.. :P

It's a good car, test-drive and see it urself.. Aurion is a good car. Can't go wrong with it..

It's just so good that I bought it without test drive.. :lol:

Very happy with my Presara...

Pros: All the gadgets and toys, great engine with lots of grunt and excellent fuel consumption.

Cons: Leather seats are on the firm side and the dreaded squeeks and creaks in the dash - hopefully the new model have fixed this common issue for the old model.

You won't be disappointed. :D

Edited by byw

Very happy with the car for more than 2 years now. One thing I have not work out therefore just say useless: auto headlight, put it on auto and running under some very short overpasses, the light is on and off immediately just 10 to 30 seconds. Could be a delay setup elsewhere.

BH

• 4 weeks later...
Very happy with the car for more than 2 years now. One thing I have not work out therefore just say useless: auto headlight, put it on auto and running under some very short overpasses, the light is on and off immediately just 10 to 30 seconds. Could be a delay setup elsewhere.

BH

Funnily enough, found the same thing with the 08 Sportivo SX6. If you find how to set more of a delay on this, please let us know!