TOPSTAGE

Hi guys, I'm from the UK, and I placed an order from Topstage over a month ago. All seemed well at first, but a few weeks ago Fred replied saying the package was returned for some reason. Ever since then, haven't had a single reply from him and it's been almost 2 weeks since my last email.

Currently going through a claim with paypal, but as it stands I'm over $100 out of pocket.

Just wondering what are people's experiences with Topstage? Having read about them many times on here, I was expecting a quick and professional transaction..but obviously I was wrong.

Hi guys, I'm from the UK, and I placed an order from Topstage over a month ago. All seemed well at first, but a few weeks ago Fred replied saying the package was returned for some reason. Ever since then, haven't had a single reply from him and it's been almost 2 weeks since my last email.

Currently going through a claim with paypal, but as it stands I'm over $100 out of pocket.

Just wondering what are people's experiences with Topstage? Having read about them many times on here, I was expecting a quick and professional transaction..but obviously I was wrong.

He did the same to me.

He said that he sent them out to me and that they would be there by the end of the week.

At the start of the week after that I still did not have them in my hands so I e-mailed him again. He said that they must have got lost in the mail so he sent me another set. So after 3 weeks I finally got them.

I know daviboy had the same issue. It seems like he doesn't do anything until you chase it up yourself :angry:

Keep e-mailing him otherwise threaten him with some action ;)

Good luck mate.

Thanks for that mate..did think he was a bit dodgey lol. I guess with me living in the UK he thinks he can do as he pleases and take my money.

Well I've already told him I'd share my experience with you guys, but he obviously doesn't care about his reputation.

So if anyone else is thinking of using TOPSTAGE..be careful ;)

Thanks for that mate..did think he was a bit dodgey lol. I guess with me living in the UK he thinks he can do as he pleases and take my money.

Well I've already told him I'd share my experience with you guys, but he obviously doesn't care about his reputation.

So if anyone else is thinking of using TOPSTAGE..be careful ;)

Unfortunately he's the only one that makes eyelids for the facelift outside of C-One. Otherwise I would never recommend him.

If worse comes to worse I guess you can take some proper legal action. Though I think you are by going through Paypal.

Yeh the only reason I went with him was because there was nowhere else and the C-one's were pretty expensive. Maybe it would've been worth the extra..at least they'd be top quality and I would actually receive them!

Just hope everyone reads this and thinks again before buying anything from them.

I emailed him recently inquired about something - no response.

I phoned him - Dude doesn't even sound professional nor did he sound like he was keen for a job - so be it.

Friend gave him a call, and told me he was pretty rude and didn't seem like he wanted business.

My experience.

Just an update for you guys, surprise surprise after a claim was made on paypal, I recieved the eyelids the next couple of days <_<

And as someone mentioned before..they're pretty poor quality, rough around the edges and different sizes. Gonna have to do some sanding myself.

My advice would be to stay clear of Topstage, either buy the C-one eyelids or try diy ;)

Just an update for you guys, surprise surprise after a claim was made on paypal, I recieved the eyelids the next couple of days <_<

And as someone mentioned before..they're pretty poor quality, rough around the edges and different sizes. Gonna have to do some sanding myself.

My advice would be to stay clear of Topstage, either buy the C-one eyelids or try diy ;)

That's good to hear. I wanna see some pics of you car. Member's ride page or ban!

I guess the quality is to be expected. It is fibreglass and I'm assuming he's just slapping it into a mould so he doesn't really care if they the same size

Nothing too wrong with the product just the service...