Sydney Auto Salon...

nice pics but too many pics of girls...not enough cars...

Oh did anyone happen to see th pic of one of bensons mates? flying the ignition-X banner on his corolla? ;)

yeah i saw that one! looks damn nice... white just like yours! i love your rims btw, i think i might get ones like yours when i save up enough. are yours powdercoated white? coz they deffinately look white in that video clip of your drag against the soarer.

post-652-1116321217_thumb.jpg

Edited by BigBum

I must ask one thing though - I know it is compulsory in some states for P platers to wear their plate when driving, but wouldn't it be nicer to take it off when the car is all spiffy at a Show'N'Shine ;)

Oh did anyone happen to see th pic of one of bensons mates? flying the ignition-X banner on his corolla? ;)

yeah i saw that one! looks damn nice... white just like yours! i love your rims btw, i think i might get ones like yours when i save up enough. are yours powdercoated white? coz they deffinately look white in that video clip of your drag against the soarer.

they come in the white colour as standard...i believe they r called the diablo racing or sumfin along those lines

wei wei

wei wei i think bummy was talking to me .....ie drag race with SOARER!!! :P

they are speedy holotype-R and they are not actually white. they are a very light grey powdercoat :) although in alot of pics/videos they do look white :)